Newbie Going End Of Feb

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by runyamouth, Jan 16, 2024.

1. runyamouth

runyamouth Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Going to TTR with wife end of Feb 26-1st. Had a question about alcohol. Heard all kinds of things. We’re not picky with what alcohol we drink (dark,light, tequila, vodka etc) however can not stand to drink cheap plastic bottle liquor. Is their name brand liquor available. And I don’t mean top shelf exclusive drinks just your brands most people know. Or should I stock my room with purchased bottles. Stayin in the bash tower.

2. cici

cici Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I’m also a first timer and booked bash tower, if I’m not mistaken we have access to the sky bar and they have better alcohol there. We’re definitely planning to bring 2 bottles of our preferred liquor but will be taking advantage of what’s available also.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    Bars have name brands but “top shelf” is reserved for Premiere or pink bracelet guests. You will find decent brand names and few “well” level brands at all the bars. If you prefer better (Don Julio or Belvedere/Grey Goose for example) it is best to buy at duty free on way in or across the street at Oxxo. Sky bar has similar brands as lobby or Bash bars. A couple buck tip might get you better (but not always).

4. runyamouth

runyamouth Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks for the response. Will grab a bottle or two just in case. But seems I’ll be alright. Just can’t handle well liquor hangovers. Will definitely tip generously to try and get better liquor at the bars.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    They do have many medium level name brand liquors. Skyy, Captian, Jack, Bombay, etc. Just ask for them by name. The basics are better at TTR than most AI resorts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice