Newbie Couple April 5-15

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ml4343940, Feb 17, 2022.

1. ml4343940

ml4343940 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    [​IMG]

We are heading to Cancun April 5-15. We havent booked anything yet. Newbies here so not looking for a swingers resort or au natural resort. Temptations looks like fun but we dont want to be around singles or younger couples (We are in our 40's)- nothing against is just not what we are looking for at this point. What we would like to find is a resort that is fun and sexy, easy to meet other couples. A group that like to drink and let their hair down - body shots, topless in a private pool or rooftop pool. Can anyone recommend a fun upscale resorts that its easy to meet and talk with other couples.

Thanks so much,

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Between this "we dont want to be around singles or younger couples", and this "not looking for a swingers resort or au natural resort.", you aren't going to find what you are looking for between Temptation or either Desire resort in Mexico.

The place you are looking for doesn't exist, maybe Vegas.

At Temptation you will find: younger, older, couples, singles, vanilla people, swingers and swayers.
    At Desire you will find: younger, older, couples, some vanilla couples, swingers, swayers and au natural guests.

There is loud music and hard partying at all the locations. Temptation is even more so.

3. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0
    I responded earlier but erased it after rereading and seeing you don't want to go to a resort with nudity. If it wasn't for that I think Desire Pearl would be a good fit. It is nice and the party atmosphere is at a certain time and place each night so you can indulge or avoid it. You don't have to be fully nude, some ladies and some guys will have bottoms on.

4. ml4343940

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I do appreciate the insight here. I agree that Desire I think would be a good fit from what I read but dawn is just not there yet. She doesnt see herself as a "swinger" so its still something she is trying to understand. I told her we dont have to do anything but she is just not there yet - even though we have been to other resorts (not swinging) where she has done things like gone topless in a private pool or let a couple do body shots off of her.
    It you have any ideas on other possible resorts which are good places to meet nice fun people - please let us know
    thanks and have a great day.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Thanks for responding back to us. I would say that many of us at both places don't consider themselves swingers, and many aren't close to that category at all. Which is why I said there are vanilla couples too. So thinking along those lines isn't really the end-all. The main things are that Temptation is more of a adult party resort were some people will kick it up a notch more than other adult-only resorts. And Desire can be less party, but there is full nudity, and you could see public displays.

It's easy enough to avoid the Sexy pool at Temptation(this is the loud party pool with the most topless people and wild behavior) if you still want a bit more from your vacation resort, but don't want to be completely bored like other adult-only resorts. The Rooftop pool and Quiet pool are very nice areas, and similar to what you are looking for, but there are other common areas and people you will have to come across from time to time (in these places, and the dance club at night things are a notch above the norm)

6. Danna and Tim

Danna and Tim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0

I feel like Temptation meets that description..we are not swingers..we are a group of 6 adults ranging from late 30's-50's that like to have a great time and let our hair down! We have also never been pressured to "swing". We always meet new people and usually keep in touch long after the trip, some of those enjoy the lifestyle. It is so much fun being able to wear clothes that we could never wear in our hometown. You should really consider! Yes, there may be younger people, but there is such a large mix, that has never been an issue for us. If you decide to try Temptation, say hello while you're there. We are booked for April 2-9.

7. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    My girlfriend and I are planning on visiting as a new couple as well but we are in our 20s. Being new to all this we want to has as much fun as possible but still respect the rules/what others are comfortable with. We are excited for the theme parties but costumes tend not to stay on my girlfriend for very long once she gets a little buzzed. Is that a problem if she takes in the night life in her birthday suit or just a G-string????

8. ml4343940

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I'll keep you posted on things. Its her choice. If we do book, I will be sure to let you know

9. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    G-string and pasties would not be an issue. If she gets completely naked security will come remind her to keep something on. If she doesn't listen she may get to ride in the pink chariot of shame back to the room. If she wants to be fully naked in public you may consider Desires.

10. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thanks again for the insight here. I think g-string/thong and some fun pasties will be our limit there then. We found out about the boob cruise, which from what I read is an appropriate place for her to let it all hang out and let’s just say she is going to have fun on that boat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice