NEW wrist bands for CC and CS....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sweetchildomine, Mar 14, 2012.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    OK everyone, I have been given the green light to announce this by Steve, so here goes. There has been a lot of talk and confusion as to how to identify those that are "swingers" / "willing to play" or not while at TTR, well here is how it is going to start being played out.

Orange wrist bands(same as always) are going to identify for the people from Cancuncare.com for the only purpose of saying "hey we are from cancuncare.com and we have talked before". helping people find one another easier.

There are NEW white wrist bands (silicone and see the display below for the look of them) made with the CS logo on them to identify those from cancunswingers.com or if you like just to say, "hey we are in the lifestyle and don't mind being approached" or "we are willing to play with others while we are here." :cheerleaders:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If you are wearing either band... orange or white, people will know you are from one or both of the sites and will make it easy to find others you have been talking to. Also to find someone that you may not have approached otherwise. They were designed by one of the moderators of the CS site and they are selling them for $4.00 USD each which includes shipping. We will be coming down on March 30th and have purchased 30 of them to bring with us to help start getting things going. If you would like them find us while we are there and shoot us $4 and join the fun!!!! Or if you like you can log into CS and follow this thread link to find out all the particulars and order from them. LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!!:partyhorn::mnm::flash::flash:

Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

wrist bands

Scott & Kellie

2. linga

linga Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wrist bands

Good idea for the white wrist bands! The Cancunswingers, don't hesitate to wear your white wrist band or get one from "Shymylfbidylf" - Scott & Kellie. TTR is a fun resort and let's party. No one knows you and you play the way you want! The name of the game is HAVE FUN, PLAY but BE SAFE! We don't bite, well not too hard anyhow! Don't be shy, cum say hi!

3. KorinMike

KorinMike Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love this idea! I am planning on laying low key and start with orange bracelet only. Maybe when my hubby and I have had substantial intimate time together and we get in the mood to play. BAHM! Out come my brand new white bracelets. I'm new and want to see how I feel when I get there. Count us in for 2 please. I definitely want the option!

4. sweetchildomine

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Exactly! We'll keep 2 set aside for ya.

Thats the nice part about it being removable. If you think you wanna explore just toss it on or if your in the LS and wanna announce it wear it all the time! either way people will know it's ok to "approach" you and not worry about offending you(unless they are just that disrespectful). Just cuz your wearing one doesn't have to mean "hey I am taking you back to the room".... just opens the door to conversation without hesitation.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Woody's April Addict wristbands are all white.........but not necessarily meaning that we are all swingers either. Just a good deal on white I take it.

6. Sexykarma2017

Sexykarma2017 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    yup...ours were already ordered and we will have them when we leave on the 27th...we will probably wear them from day one so we can refer those interested to Scott (and Kellie when she gets over her surprise! (so cute!!)) when they arrive later in the week...

OMG 12 more sleeps!!!

its -1 with the windchill and we are having a thunderstorm....mo' nature has PMS again....get me to mexico where the weather is FINE!!!

7. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Going to be a lot of swingers that week ,

Some people might get ''swayed'' accidentally. lol

8. sweetchildomine

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ya never know... but that is never the intent! just hanging out making friends and being able to meet people faster! If something comes of it(with or without wristbands) it is just a bonus of the vacation. I think the entire idea was just to be to announce CS site and the people on there, but I think it could be extended to those "willing/wanting" to have more than friend fun.:aktion031:

Just another fun way to help out Steve in drumming up more on the CS site also!

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh I am not responsible for what I do when I am drunk. Lol

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my...that's too funny! Woody, did you do this on purpose?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice