New Travelers

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Chris/JennyB, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Chris/JennyB

Chris/JennyB Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey hey everyone, my wife and I (41/35) are looking to book a vacation in April/May. We’re not in the lifestyle and not really sure that’s for us. That said, we’ve had experiences with other women or other couples that we’ve enjoyed. More of…we do our thing, they do theirs, and the women meet in the middle lol. We’ve talked about our limits and we both agree that we’re not really sure what those limits are. We know she’s into other women but we’re not sure about the full swap situation. Is that a problem? Would there be more people like us there or would we be considered out of place?

Were really intrigued by what we’ve read about Desire RM…That said, we’re curious as to what to expect. Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated. We get along with people or all ages…that said, we’re curious about the age ranges there.

Appreciate any tips!

Chris and Jen

2. Анжела72

Анжела72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    We aren’t LS either (also much older than you guys) but from our experience there are more people like “us”, open-minded, secure in relationship, wanting to let loose and have great sexy time and maybe see what happens… but maybe not 99% of the LS folks we’ve met over the years (at TTR) have been some of greatest people to hang out to party with. Just make sure to be open and honest with others…it is great that you and wife have talked about limits together just make sure you on same page as you also need to make sure other couples on same page, we have seen some nasty arguments from couples who have not followed that rule.

Best tip is to be respect to everyone but also just be yourself and don’t concern about being judged for who you are. Make sure Jen puts together some super sexy outfits for the night dance party (this my favorite part of trip and many times I don’t follow actual resort theme) People in general are very accepting and friendly so just be sexy in your own way and have fun! You guys will have great time and want come back again...make your reservation!

Attached Files:

3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Sent you a PM with some info. Basically Desire is a wonderful, safe, romantic resort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice