New To Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChrisNChrista, Jul 14, 2021.

1. ChrisNChrista

ChrisNChrista Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey everyone,

As the title states we are new to temptations. Still need to book our dates and naturally we have tons of questions. A few I have would be:

1. Is there a huge difference in activities or things to do onsite if you go during the week? Or is including a weekend vastly better?

2. Is the playful experience worth it and really what is?

3. We are looking at the Bash tower and wondering is that the best place to be as a younger couple? Still want to sleep of course and nurse the hangover that may happen.

4. As newbies is there really anything major we should know? Dos or don'ts?

5. What do the guys wear for the themed nights? It seems to be very vague on the site

6. What kind of attire does everyone wear for dinner? Is it more relaxed or dressy?

We appreciate the help from everyone. This will be our first real vacation as new parents so we want to maximize the experience.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    You’ll love Temptation!! I’ll hit on some of your specific questions. The resort activities don’t really differ whether it’s a week day or weekend…but you’ll notice for sure that a lot of guests are leaving and arriving on Saturdays and Sundays. As for rooms…we typically stay in Garden View rooms based on how much less money they run. Most of them are peaceful and quiet when the resort is hopping so you can rest up if needed. The Tower rooms are nice…they can be noisy when Bash is hopping and you may hear the Sexy spool music during the day…but mostly we avoid them due to the big room rates. As newbies..DO the Boobs Cruise for sure! For theme nights as a guy I’m typically in some sort of novelty boxers or the like based on the nightly theme. For dinner I’m in some linen pants, canvas shoes and a nicer v-neck shirt…definitely nothing too fancy. My wife is usually in a sexy-ish dress or swim cover-up worn as a dress. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions!

3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    As to the room question, if you are someone who plans to party all day and stay up for the Bash parties at night, the noise in Bash tower likely won't be an issue. If you want to relax during the day and turn in early, the Bash tower may be too noisy. Tower rooms feature double vanity sinks, which is nice for couples.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  4. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    We’ll try to answer as best as we can…

1. Is there a huge difference in activities or things to do onsite if you go during the week? Or is including a weekend vastly better?

It’s the same type of activities - busier on weekends. Foam Party on Saturdays if we recall correctly. If you have to narrow it down to a few days only vs a full week, you should definitely include a weekend.

2. Is the playful experience worth it and really what is?

From what we’ve seen, it appears to give you some extra perks. It’s not the type of resort that you will feel that you miss out on something if you don’t have a certain status or certain perks. However, we approach vacation time (especially our adults only ones) as a time to let go and get little extras so we go through refferals and get some extra perks that way when at TTR.

3. We are looking at the Bash tower and wondering is that the best place to be as a younger couple? Still want to sleep of course and nurse the hangover that may happen.

The resort is not segregated as young and old. The marketing makes it sound like the Tower is such a thing but honestly we are personally not convinced of how great it is - especially with the price difference. Sure it does give you some perks (like Sky Bar access) but it's nothing that you can’t get through other means (refferals through a member or sometimes other promos).

We like the quiet side, especially the Plush Jaccuzi rooms. Close enough to the action, quiet enough for us when we want to rest.

4. As newbies is there really anything major we should know? Dos or don'ts?

Do’s: prepare and participate to all theme nights!

Don’t’s: stay in your corner expecting others to engage with you. Go out, chat, talk to others :) It can be the best trip of your life if YOU want it to be!

5. What do the guys wear for the themed nights? It seems to be very vague on the site

Mr here wears boxers with matching tops or pants and theme tops. It all depends of the theme nights. But do participate! It’s so much fun :)

6. What kind of attire does everyone wear for dinner? Is it more relaxed or dressy?

We’ve seen a mix. Mrs her wears sexy dresses that she wouldn’t dare to wear at any restaurants at home. Mr will wear dress or linen pants and a nice shirt.

Send us a message if you have any other questions!!

April is a good time to go… especially between the 14 and 21 ;)

Cheers!

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Just some of my thoughts.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    A Boob Cruise on first visit !!..... oh well, in at the deep end (literally LOL).....

7. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Liver training,,,,,

(.Y.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice