New to CC First SB In Cancun 3-21/3-29

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BigCurt730, Feb 13, 2010.

1. BigCurt730

BigCurt730 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heading down there March 21-29 to pop my cherry for cancun, It looks like everyone is partying the week before I arrive. I'm staying with a couple friends at the Grand Oasis. Will the hype still be on and any tips on what places I can't miss when i'm there?
    :beer4:

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good stuff, welcome....the hype will still be strong for sure, if I can offer ONE can't miss place....It's Senor Frogs....the food is good during the day, and the party there at night is ridiculous. It's my favorite spot

3. BigCurt730

BigCurt730 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Senior frogs

Good looks Fletch, I hear all this talk about oasis being the best place to party during the day what advice could anyone pitch my way about it. Also is the partybus tour worth the money for the hype it gets.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No prob, Oasis is DEFINITELY the place to be during the day though, it gets CRAZY over there. Not sure about the party bus thing though, dont know of anyone who's actually done it. My advice, skip it and hit all the clubs you can on your own

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice