New Reviews...

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by JamieNWife, Oct 17, 2016.

1. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    I keep looking on Tripadvisor to see what the newest reviews for Sens are. One from 2 days ago ended with "Mostly people you don't want to hang out with getting drunk and half naked."

I guess everyone has their own opinion. That would be EXACTLY the group that I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH!!!

12 days for us and we will be bobbing in the pool drinking everything in sight and trying to avoid the "First day curse"...;-) I personally have too many of those stories....

:mnm: :birthday: :headbanger: :aktion033:

2. Kim and Jim

Kim and Jim Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Just got back Last Tues. with Erica and Dennis along with maybe 3 other couple we met from TTR. Maybe we are low maintenance, but we had a blast. They do have a lot of stairs, which was probably good cardio anyway. Beach is nice, with good waves to play in. Make your own fun and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Glad to hear some positive reviews coming in. I was looking at Trip advisor and saw the same post about the naked people. I thought, woohoo....that's better.
    Also, food and service reviews are all over the board from the best to the worst to mediocre. Just planning on going and having a great time. I am not expecting a 5 star resort--just want a clean room, some food to keep me going, drinks, sun and fun!!! A BAD day in Cancun is better than a good day at work.....lol

4. bcupid

bcupid Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm thinking of going as a single sometime in the next couple months..Nov or Dec 2016..Has anyone heard of any parties going anywhere? Been to TTR several times GP a couple times. Don't know where a single guy can go for adults only fun like we had at TTR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice