New in Cancun / Trabajo?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by dynamus, Aug 11, 2007.

1. dynamus

dynamus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone!

After a few weeks, we finally have a phone line, internet service, a car, and some furniture, and we are ready for Work.

Due to personal reasons we recently moved to Cancun from Denver, Colorado. We are mexican nationals, but lived the past 20 years in the USA. We chose Cancun because we are both bilingual, and because we like the ocean.

I owned a small painting company in Denver, so if any of you wolud like to change colors in your house please contact me.

My wife is a teacher assistant for kinder garden and 1st grade. So if any of you know of an opening somewhere please let us know.

Any feed back would be reatly appreciated

Thanks and God Bless!

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the board! I'm from Boulder! Lived there 13 years, got married to my Mexican hubby there. Being bilingual and Mexican will give you huge advantages here. Good luck!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to pop in and say WELCOME TO CANCUNCARE!!!!

Hope the job search goes OK.......

Michelle

4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know Monte Verde is looking for School Teachers, it is located on Bonampak Across from a new mall that will have Starbucks.
    Bienvenidos a Cancun en la escuala dile a tu esposa que pregunte por Luisa Pimienta, ella es la Directora del Kinder o Pre-scholar.
    En cuanto a pintar Casas no se si vale la pena lo que paga uno aqui generalmente es mucho mas abajo comparado con los EU.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I cant help on the work front but would also just like to welcome you to cancuncare. I hope you stay around, we have a close knit community here and we try and help each other out where we can.

6. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why in Spanish??? Noe speaks perfect English. Everyone knows that, it is true for any job, (worse when you are an employee), he does too. Sorry, Spin, but it seems you have never been in need of money nor in charge of a family. A few pesos are better than nothing waiting for something "better". He has a wife and 2 kids!

Painting is HIS job, and he does it very well. He just repainted my bedroom, and I was amazed. I highly recommend him. Thanks Noe :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice