Need Some Info!!

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Steve & Kay, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Really leaning towards Breathless resort in September. Is the videoing of topless sunbathers bad? Meaning does that really happen a lot? Also do they do theme nights at this resort?
    Thanks!

2. Rena and Dale

Rena and Dale Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Breathless is pretty laid back, the resort is amazing so incredibly beautiful, the beach is just ok (not great for swimming) We never saw anyone video taping anything in the topless section, but we did see cameras out in the foam party but not a lot if any girls are topless there anyway. The don't really have theme nights there when we went last year (i doubt i has changed) they did have a pretty good beach glow night which was fun but I go to extreme with theme nights so i would be over kill there lol. They disco/night club was as fun as you make it but no theme which sucks, my friends did Temptations and said the theme nights were amazing. We are going back to Breathless for the second time as we did love it but going to Temptations in the fall :) If you are looking for a super fun night go to Coco Bongos, so awesome!

3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We've done Breathless and it does not even compare to TTR on everything except food, which we thought was only marginally better. No one was topless. No night time party.
    TTR is the most fun ever. Crazy crazy fun.

4. Rena and Dale

Rena and Dale Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We did have topless in the one area, but in the party pool girls really didn't go topless, i did a few times but your right its pretty tame. Im looking forward to TTR in the fall, i was disappointed with no theme nights, its such an easy thing to organize too.....

5. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Just an FYI, if you dig through recent threads, topless action is now shut down at Breathless RM. We're headed to Breathless PC and hoping it is not the same there.

6. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks so much! Very helpful!! ;)

7. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    I called the resort and it is allowed at one of the pools , it’s just not too many participate. Don’t know what the big deal is for people. To each their own I guess. Haha

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We like to go to DRM, get our naked beachwalk in, and stroll pass the looky-loos coming by from Breathless, wishing they were hanging out witht he cool kids.

J/K?

9. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Interesting. Check out this thread from yesterday. They are saying signs are up. I wonder if they've moved the topless area?

I hope what your hotel contact said was right though.

10. TheMacs

TheMacs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    Friends of ours are there right now. I'm the one that said there are signs now. Not topless anymore. Desire is next door though so I'm sure if you were as close as you can be to their beach you'd be fine topless there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice