Need info Swim with Dolphins

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by justice, Apr 23, 2009.

1. justice

justice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like info on swimming with the dolphins in Cancun. I would like to know the best place to go and prices.

Also where is the best place to purchase tickets for this?

2. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. justice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sorry to hear this. I unfortunately want to swim with the dolphins so I'm looking for good places with good prices.
    If dolphins are social creatures then maybe me swimming with them will help them be happy.

I also don't like PITA.

5. justice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you have your priority's mixed up. I see from your pictures that you were in Mexico for your honeymoon. You are very concerned about the poor dolphins who are in bad conditions. Did you know that many of the Mexicans that work in your resort are in bad conditions? Did you know that some work VERY long hours for $20 a day? Did you know that they work 6 days a week. If you truly were concerned you would not go to Mexico to take advantage of the poor Mexican workers who slave long hours for little pay. But I see that you are more worried about the dolphins than the people.

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Back to Dolphins....

the Dolphin Experience on Ilsa Mujuries, based upon the reviews I have heard over the years (and it's been quite a few), is the best place to go. When I finally breakdown and actually do it, that's where I'm heading.

Jamie

7. justice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where is the best place to book these types of trips. I know They tried to sell me some at the resort last time but I am not sure where you can get best prices.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The Towel Hut boys charge the same as everyone else on these tours so you can't go too wrong there.

You can also check out the Entertainment Plus link at the bottom of this page and check out their prices too.

Jamie

9. justice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    still looking for info

10. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Once again, if you would click on the link in the immediate reply to your question you would find a discussion of the question you are asking. The concensus is that the facility on Isla Mujeres is the preferred venue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice