Need current rules update

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DougEfresh, Sep 3, 2008.

1. DougEfresh

DougEfresh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey there,
    I'm heading to Temptation in 10 days, does anyone know if you 'have' to wear long pants to El Embarcadero buffet for dinner(their website lists this as a rule) I normally only bring shorts ....

Also, has anyone tried skinny dipping in the ocean lately? The last time I was there, I dropped trow and started to walk in to the water and a security guard came running over and said, " Meester, Meester, put on your pants"
    Needless to say, skinny dipping with shorts on is like kissing your sister(which at Temptation would be really disgusting, especially if you've seen my sister!)....

Thanks for the info,
    Dougefresh

2. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Pants

I have done the same thing in the past......
    that is wearing shorts at the specialty restaurants, not kissing my sister!
    The wife and I were introduced once during a contest as brother and sister, but that is a different story.

You are now required to wear long pants at the fancy restaurants (not the buffet), and a few guests had to go out and purchase a some recently.

Sorry don’t have any personal knowledge on the skinny dipping issue. I have been told that if security catches you they will take action against you.

See you in 10 days.

Cal

3. DougEfresh

DougEfresh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Cal, see you a week or so..
    Doug

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice