Need BEST OBGYN/Hospital In Cancun area - vacationing

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by lenniegirl5, Apr 3, 2013.

1. lenniegirl5

lenniegirl5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I are vacationing for 4 days in Cancun. By then I will be a about 7 months and 3 weeks pregnant. In case of an emergency, I want to have the best OBGYN and hospital care lined up while we are there. I am looking for names and recommendations of the BEST OBGYNs and hospital facilities in the area. All much appreciated! Thank you

2. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Best hospital facilities are at Galenia hospital or Hospiten in Cancun. Hope u dont need them and just enjoy your vacation.

3. mz_teedee

mz_teedee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doctor Baltazar Diaz Diaz in Galenia Hospital. He delivered my youngest daughter two years ago. We choose him for all the recommendations that we got from friends and staff at Galenia. He was fantastic! It´s a shame we moved to the Riviera Maya. I´d really like him to be my regular OBGYN.

4. a.pierce

a.pierce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I regularly see Dr. Luis Castillo.

He delivered my son. I found him as he was listed as the only local doctor (at the time, there are others now) who was a Fellow of the U.S. Acadamy of Obstetrics.

You can find the list of fellows by clicking "Mexico" here: ACOG - Search by State

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice