Need Advice - 1st Time At Temptations!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by chloelnyc, Feb 6, 2022.

?

Best Summer Month for Temptations Cancun

1. May

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. June

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chloelnyc

chloelnyc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    I'm 27, going with my boyfriend (29) this summer for the first time. We're torn between May, June or July. Has anyone been during these months? June would be best for us, but I read everyone saying May is better. HELP please!! We want to go during a fun time

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Been all three months and the party is great for all (and what you make it). Holiday weekends get a bit of different vibe so we are avoiding them now. July can get real hot (humidity wise) at Bash but rates are a bit better than May. You can’t go wrong with any month, find a group of people on here you can connect with and go from there…..

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We've been many times in May & June, not July. Join Mayhem or June Junkies but really every month is party time, will always rely on the people visiting....

4. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Every month is a great month to go! We've been March, April, May, September, October, November and December and every trip was amazing! The party is there no matter what month you go! Depending where you are from and the weather you are used to, you may prefer or hate July! It gets damn hot from what I hear. We're from east coast Canada, so even May for us is very hot and humid.

5. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We go in June and the party is great. Like they said it depends on what weather you're used to having to know if any month might be too hot. We're from Texas so June is usually a few degrees cooler there than it is for us that time of the year. I would recommend June as the best month to go since we always go then. But any of the 3 months you go you will enjoy yourselves.

6. cabanaboy1

cabanaboy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Once the month of July roles around, the hurricane season is cranking up. You never know when a stray hurricane will be headed that way. We always go in May. The pool temp is just right, no hurricanes, not as hot.

7. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0
    As others have stated check out the groups and see if any sound fun. Also some things change like night foam party in the pool in summer once it is hotter at night. The end of May there is a singles week if you want more singles.

I would pick around themes, events and price if you can choose between those months. There are also takeovers like club eden in June. You may want to check them out and join in or maybe avoid that week. They have private parties within that group so if you aren't a part of it you may feel left out.

Temptations also hosts events that may sound fun to you for holidays or random things like sunset to sunrise rooftop parties. You can see them here:
    Special Events Calendar | Temptation Cancun Resort

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. chloelnyc

chloelnyc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Thank you!!! How can I find people going at the same time as me??

9. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    There is a roll call page on here for each month that lists dates of people in that month. If you can’t wait for that, then just start a June post or join another one.
    June should be out soon. Here is May:
    Temptation Roll Call May 2022

10. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    We planned last year for June but plans didn't work out, this year after some investigation, May turns out to be the best time of the year to be in Cancun in general, so this year we booked for May 6 to 12

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice