My Newbie Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by wings7180, May 17, 2012.

1. wings7180

wings7180 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Hello everyone,

Just got back home from our first ever trip to Cancun. After realizing how much it sucks to be back here I decided I would take my hand at a trip report.

First and Foremost...TAN and then go Tan and when you are done, Tan again. I do not care if you are a "man" and you don't care if you burn, because you are not giving away your "man" card to go to a tanning salon. Trust me...TAN.

Secondly...Do not get SOOOO drunk your first night that you ruin your second and maybe third days. Sidenote...If a crazy man approached you and tried to force Beads upon to a little over a week ago...sorry that was me. Hopefully I did not scare you too bad.

It was a great trip and we met a lot of great people. So with that my Third suggestion...Meet as many people as you can. After my drunken dibacle of day one I was a little embarrassed so I was not as outgoing as I would have liked to have been. I met some really great people. Hope you got the mugs ok JJ, we had a lot of fun KandL and will definately stay in touch. There are so many great people at Temptations. Try and meet them all.

Finally for my suggestions...Know your limits. Do not ruin tomorrow with how much you push it today. Make sure everyday is worth it.

As for the resort...The people are amazing. Tip them well. They work hard on making your visit the best it can be. The food is definately better than average. Don't forget about the Seafood Restaurant. We and everyone else we talked to seemed to had forgotten about it until the last day or so. Don't care what everyone says...the beds are very comfortable. Also explore the resort so you know everything it offers.

The Boobs Cruise is something that you should not miss. I was hung over as hell, seasick, and burned to a crisp and it was still one of the most fun days I have had in quite some time.

Xel-ha was definately great for someone who enjoys snorkeling. It is a long day (7am to 9pm roughly) but it was great and I am glad that we went.

Hope that everyone's trips home were enjoyable and hopefully we will see you all next May. And for those of you that I wish we would have gotten to know better...I will fix that next time too.

To all you Newbies...Don't believe any of the bad reviews...It is great at Temptations...We will be back for years to come!!!!!!

Aaron and Keri

2. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Glad to hear you had a great time..... do I hear returners?

3. wings7180

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    That you do...Definately will be back

4. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report! But even a BIGGER thanks for supplying all of the AIWC on the Boobs Cruise, you guys were a blast!

5. Run (aka Capt.Morgan) & Jackie

Run (aka Capt.Morgan) & Jackie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very niceties meet you guys. And no the beads did NOT scare us off...ha ha ha! That AIWC was awesome! Take care.

6. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aaron and Keri, we cant wait until the next trip ourselves, glad to hear we didnt scare you away, we go over the top sometimes, Kat and Loren

7. wings7180

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Hey all, you are certainly welcome for the AIWC. We enjoyed it as much as all of you. Thanks again for making it such a fun trip.

8. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I think we have more repeaters

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    "Newbie" or no, that was a helluva good TR! Conveyed exactly how much fun you had, and why you had it. Nice!

I'm a long-winded schmuck, myself, so I can tell the difference. Good stuff!

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We all have stupid drunken moments. Glad you had fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice