My boyfriend is a dummy!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ErinRenee, Oct 6, 2014.

1. ErinRenee

ErinRenee Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been nagging him for months to go buy a few new pairs of swim trunks so that he didn't have to wear the same ones everyday for 8 days. Of course he didn't listen and now in Ohio they are impossible to find and he doesn't have enough time to order any online!

I know there are plenty of places to shop in Cancun but does anyone know of any shops that will be selling swim trunks that won't cost a fortune? Preferably in the Hotel Zone. Kind of like those tacky touristy joints that you would see in Florida.

2. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There may be some for sale right in your resort snack/gift shop, but they will be expensive. I'm sure there will also be many places in the 'zone' to buy them, but your best bet might be to get on a bus and head to WalMart. Probably going to be more expensive there than here, also. They know what the tourists are looking for, and adjust prices accordingly. Bring enough sunscreen!

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    walmart :) in cancun =)

4. CHIWI

CHIWI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you haven't left yet, go to Amazon and have them sent overnight. Lots of good board shorts, etc -

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice