Monique and Glenn's Trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glenn/monique, Mar 15, 2009.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well here it is……the first trip report from Temptations, Los Cabos.
    Saturday March 7th…..heading to the airport and the van decides to just up and stall. Never figured out why but hey it started again and we made to the parking lot. Then a big snow storm came in and left about 10cm in 1/2hour. The plane ahead of us taxied right off the runway and the airport got shut down until they plowed. 1hour 45 min delay…and we had a connection to make in Calgary. 27 min flight to Calgary and they grabbed 12 of us off the plane and ran us to the next plane. Thank god they waited for us. Well in the air and only 25 minutes late overall.

4.5 hours later in Los Cabos and we get our transfer and we make it to the hotel. We get our room and find some supper. Supper was good and we hang out at the bar then head to the disco to dance until 2:00. We had a blast dancing.

March 8th
    Started off the day at the gym, worked out and then grabbed a chair by the pool. Everything here seems to be two hours later including people getting down to the pool. Makes getting a chair easier as long as you are pool side by 8:30. Women seem more uptight as far as topless was concern, as I was the only one topless until they started to get drunk. Met Dale, Maureen, Rick, and partied with them all day. Played blind volleyball and well the guys on our team ended up naked. Lol, the women get to watch hahaha……..we can play as shitty as we want. Lunch is good by the pool and hey they don’t care if you have a plate pool side…the have staff that comes around and get drinks for you too if you want. Also met Cabana boy from here that day. Well around 5:00 we headed up to the Jacuzzi with others and started in on the shots. Yep Becky the shooter girl came out and got everyone loaded up there. Lol, You’ll find out that Becky and Monique are one and the same. Met Angie, David, John, Melissa, Diane, Bill, and continued to party with Dale, Maureen, Rick. That’s where the Becky nickname started. Angie didn’t think I looked like a Monique (always a stripper, pole dancer or hooker in movies). So she nicknamed me Becky so half the people there called me Becky and half called me Monique. Hahaha I think Steve has seen me do a pole dance on a past cancuncare booze cruise…..right that was Monique. Things get pretty steamy up at the Jacuzzi…….lol lets just say there can be some titty playing and well after all they are still a lot of swingers there. Yes I got hit up more than a few times over the week. Closed the Jacuzzi down, had supper and headed to the Mejangi bar…….for drinks and well got hit up by a couple swingers. Yep I do know how to say no. Wouldn’t, worry too much about that part of it….they are respectful. Headed to the disco and it was very obvious there who was a swinger and who was there to dance… well made for very interesting viewing anyways. The Disco has two stripper poles in there let’s just say that they are well used by all. Once again closed the disco down and crashed.

March 9th
    Worked out, breakfast, and got pool side. Another day of partying……and Glenn played water polo. Pools staff Giselle, Haviar (black magic) and Giovani are awesome and went around checking to see who had the biggest nipples. They used CD’s to see who could pile on more. They of course got them all rock hard first. The winner (14 CD’s). Well hey it got the women topless. Some things are different than Cancun. Let’s just say there are less thongs there. I was the only one in thongs for a good part of the week. By the end of the week there seem to be more itty bitty bikinis……..but lol mine get smaller by the end of the week too. Headed up once again to the Jacuzzi for more fun and met Jennifer, Tom, Laura and hubby, and a few others from Edmonton. Canada was definitely in the house. Also met four single guys the only name I remember was Mike. Beautiful bodies though…Yum. More shots from Becky and the party was once again going up there. Started teaching people how to balance a drink on their heads. If you met me, then you seen me do it fully dressed and dancing. I just wish they knew how to make rainbow shots……that was really missing this trip. Staff seemed to have a harder time with English. Anyways I found some shots that I did like and decided my favorite bartender was Jesus. He catered to my shooter girl. Once again closed down the Jacuzzi but the long pool days made both of us crash early tonight.

March 10th
    Worked out, breakfast and headed to the pool. Seeing the pattern. Taking it a little easy today so didn’t drink until the Jacuzzi today. Actually today was an easy going day and well enjoyed it but a lot more relaxed then the past days. The disco was once again quite the show. One thing about the disco….it’s freezing in there. It seem to get colder every night. It can get quite chilly at night in Los Cabos and they do have a fire pit in the Menanji bar and portable heaters. Suggestion ( take a sweater to stay warm). They had the fashion show at the bar using people from the resort. Not much modeling experience there but they pulled it off.

March 11th
    Played volleyball pool side and watch the boys on the other team get naked when they lost. Oh my virgin eyes. We then had a big water balloon fight. That was a blast. One guy really had it out for me when I nailed him hard with a good water bomber. Once again partied pool side…and at the Jacuzzi…….and once again more interesting play at the Jacuzzi. All good fun. Hit the Menanji bar for Miss Temptation contest and watched Angie, Melissa and Terry give their best orgasm’s, and steal the guys pants. Glenn ended up at the part hanging out lol. Lot’s of guys going commando under those pants. We then, headed to the disco. With Chinos gone this week the games are not as organized. Some nights they had the games and other nights they just came up and danced with us and got the disco going. We had fun dancing and partied with the single guys, Kimberly, Shawn and a few other. Closed it down again.

March 12th
    Missed my work out. Had breakfast and relaxed by the pool. Becky is tired. Kinda funny to see how many people knew me as Becky the shooter girl. Anyways another long day of patying and Jacuzzi fun. Got wasted on shooters. Spent time partying with Jason, Suzie, Maureen, Rick, Kimberly, Shawn, Sam and Rita. Tonight was live band night at the Menanji Bar and we had a blast dancing there. The band was awesome…..playing some Mexican music and lots of rock songs from the past. They rocked the place. Well while doing the girl dance Maureen and I had these two single guys try to pick us up. Her name became Rosie and well Becky came out hahaha to put these single guys in there place. We basically told them they had no chance. but they weren’t willing to give up and they followed us everywhere including to the dicso later. Maureen aka Rosie teased the shit out of them and sent them away. Maureen’s husband had passed out at 8:00 so she was out with us for the night. Poor single guys didn’t get lucky. Closed the bar down again.

March 13th
    Worked out, ate, and hit the pool. Dale went home today. Earlier in the week we had met a couple Tony (who looked like Vince neil) and Leette. They had only met here a week ago and well had really fallen for each other. We thought they were married….he lived in Iraq and she lived in Vancouver. Makes for a really hard relationship. We partied at the pool and Jacuzzi and then headed for supper. After supper we hit the menanji bar and that’s when Tony asked Leette to marry him. Wow! She said Yes. He gave her a huge rock……..he had bought it a year earlier. Anyways it was sweet and romantic.
    Went to the disco and partied and then hit the sack.

March 14th
    Our last day and we still haven’t even left the resort. Well didn’t feel the need too. Maybe next time. Feeling so sleep deprived from our week of fun. Had some drinks with friends and did some last minute shots. Lol, body shots. Haviar did a body shot off me and well I did one off him…..did I say I got to place it on Black Magic where ever I wanted. Totally got me a mouthful of Jello shots and some yummy black magic too. Definitely a highlight for me of our trip. Watch Iron man and got lunch and then time to leave. Overall we had fun but, we still enjoy the party in Cancun better. Both resorts have there good and bad.

2. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awsome trip report Monique. Glad you had a good time, yet you would make a good time wherever you go. :lotsofmichaelf:
    Are you two going to make it to Cancun in May?

Don and Pam

3. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    been waiting for a review from the cabo location Thanks. Sounds like you had a good time, hope everyone feels the same as you.

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Pam and Don, Started looking for a deal in May today. I am off work May 17-25th. Sounds like cancuncare reunion time.

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Pam is going to be so excited. You bring out the best, uh worst in her. Naw it is the best she really enjoys your company.
    Glen is a lot of fun to be around and when you two get going the fun has no end.

Can't wait!!!!
    Don :beergone: :lotsofmichaelf: :cheerleaders: :bigband:

6. cabanaboy

cabanaboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good report guys!

Too sum it up, from an 'outsider', Glen and Monique are truly a hoot to hang out with. I can't remember Glen ever leaving the bar stool and Monique ever having a bikini top on, (not that i'm complaining :) They were really trying to get the party going.

I personally found it a little too tame for my liking, but then again I've experienced the Cancun one about 7 times! Its a great place if your a couple, for singles looking for other singles, not so much.

V.

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report!!! Pictures?

Ronald :cool:

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report Monique! I wanna see photos too! :D

9. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report Monique! May would not be the same without you two - I hope you can swing the trip. :D

10. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Angi.

What have you been up to? Any Temptation trips in your future?

Ronald :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice