Missing US TV

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by limejello, Aug 26, 2012.

1. limejello

limejello Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As some of you might have read in previous threads that I've participated in, I'm planning on moving with the fam to Mexico in January. Since I've been back in the US, I've become a huge addict to Breaking Bad and I was kind of in panic mode about missing out on it.

This is more of a "heads up" for those of you who might miss US TV or hate being wayyy behind in new episodes of things. I came across Project Free TV (you can google it). You have to watch it in your browser, which kinda sucks, but otherwise it seems really up to date with new episodes of shows. There are popup ads, but other than that, I don't have a problem watching the shows.

(sorry if someone already posted about this, I did a search first and didn't see anything)

:icon_biggrin:

2. rawkus

rawkus I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I follow Breaking Bad. Its simply amazing!

I, however, "borrow it" on-line and hook up the laptop to the tv :)

3. limejello

limejello Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hooking the laptop up to the TV is an idea. I just have to make my way to the apple store to get the adapter first. :-/

I'd spent so much time catching up on BB over the last couple of days (since Netflix only goes up to the end of season 4) that I didn't realize that site also has movies. Sweet! I'm actually kind of relieved that I have to stream them because I only have so much space on my hard drive.

4. RandH

RandH Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This brings up a great question for those who are concerned. What type of connections are available in the TVs at TTR? I am not in the room much, but having tv once in a while is nice!

5. RandH

RandH Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, thought I saw this was in the TTR thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice