May 2010 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Sorry Steve but it's never too early for a May Roll Call and as you can see we already have a host of folks going or planning to come. :D

So.....

Visiting Temptation in May???

Looking for people who are going to Temptation the same time as you? Post your dates here for May 2010 and add your name to the

Temptation Calendar

If you still haven't booked your hotel or airport transfer then check out the prices of several different Temptation providers here:
    Temptation Hotel Deals - Cancuncare

Here's the current Roll Call...

If I've messed up your dates or you have new ones, let me know and I'll fix them. :D

[​IMG]
    Johnny and Jojo (jojo&johnnyl).....................................Apr 25 – May 9

[​IMG]
    Les and Lynfa (us2933)................................................Apr 27 – May 11

[​IMG]
    Rob and Tonya (diamondheaded)................................Apr 28 – May ??

[​IMG]
    Beck and Cliff (B&C).....................................................Apr 30 – May 4

[​IMG]
    Paul and Liz (Paul & Liz)...............................................May 2 – 10

[​IMG]
    Jamie and Chris (Jamie)...............................................May 7 – 22

[​IMG]
    Frank and Jamie plus 4 (fbjr1)......................................May 8 – 15

[​IMG]
    Kevin (kmachate)..........................................................May 9/10 – ??

[​IMG]
    Hugh and Terry (TerryB)...............................................May 10/11 – 26/27

[​IMG]
    Al and Loraine (lowrider86)...........................................May 13 – ??

[​IMG]
    Paul and Jess (jessandpaul).........................................May 15 – 20

[​IMG]
    Tom (icecube)...............................................................May 15 – 22

[​IMG]
    Dale and Cherri (Dmac)................................................May 16/17 – 26/27

[​IMG]
    Ade and Caz (caz-k-ade)..............................................May 16 – 30

[​IMG]
    Lisa (bearcat)................................................................May 18 – ??

[​IMG]
    Scott and Janice (JanScott)..........................................May 22 – Jun 1

Rick and Sherri (rkxsk)..................................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Glenn and Monique (glenn/monique)............................May ???? – the 19th is their 19th anniversary

[​IMG]
    Don and Pam (ftto)........................................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Dave and Rose (DavenRose).......................................May ????

Jamie

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OK looks like our dates will be May 22nd through the 31st. Destination is still in the air though!

3. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn Jamie,

You have me worried now and scared....... :(

Ok, you had to take it easy last year and now revenge is in your mind for missing out on some fun. Am I safe in May :shock: :?:

Ok bring it, shit you can even throw me in the pool with restrictions.

Really gald you started this early. I will not book until January, yet I will definately post it here.

Looking forward to a rejunivated Jamis and Chris, Damn good people....

Don and Pam

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nooooo! Now I'm going to have the March and April people wanting to know why they dont have a roll call yet :wink:

Main reason I try to run the roll calls 3 (or 4 months in high season) in advance is because if we go any longer then:

1. people post speculative dates but dont actually book them
    2. people post dates and then disappear from the board, never to be seen again
    3. as you'll know Jamie it's a fair bit of work keeping these updated, when you have 1 to do it's not so bad but if you have 5 or 6 then it gets very time consuming.
    4. given 1 and 2 above it makes it harder to assess actual numbers for group events I may plan to run.

We'll keep this one going (thanks Jamie for compiling it) but I'd prefer to sticky it only once we get to end of Jan.

PS fixed the links you asked me to.

5. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    may

put us in for may 15th--usual 5 day trip.

6. murdock

murdock Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be there

We too are trying to get there at the end of May.

Peter & Marion

7. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    29 April - 4 May

8. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Thanks for fixing the links...

Yeah I know it's hard to keep up with these things when you've got several going plus all the other Board sh@t you have to deal with so rest assured that I'll keep this one up to date for you.

And when it comes to events, we'll request validation from those that might want to attend to be sure you get good numbers. Hell if it wasn't for the swine flu last year we might have floated a booze cruise a week. :D

Jamie

9. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You best be shaking in your boots cause we're gonna tear it up this year!

But we won't damage you too much. :wink:

Jamie

10. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Here's the current Roll Call...

If I've messed up your dates or you have new ones, let me know and I'll fix them. :D

[​IMG]
    Johnny and Jojo (jojo&johnnyl).....................................Apr 25 – May 9

[​IMG]
    Les and Lynfa (us2933)................................................Apr 27 – May 11

[​IMG]
    Rob and Tonya (diamondheaded)................................Apr 28 – May ??

[​IMG]
    Curtis And Barbara (CurtNBarb)...................................Apr 29 – May 4

[​IMG]
    Beck and Cliff (B&C).....................................................Apr 30 – May 4

[​IMG]
    Paul and Liz (Paul & Liz)...............................................May 2 – 10

[​IMG]
    Jamie and Chris (Jamie)...............................................May 7 – 22

[​IMG]
    Frank and Jamie plus 4 (fbjr1)......................................May 8 – 15

[​IMG]
    Kevin (kmachate)..........................................................May 9/10 – ??

[​IMG]
    Hugh and Terry (TerryB)...............................................May 10/11 – 26/27

[​IMG]
    Al and Loraine (lowrider86)...........................................May 13 – ??

[​IMG]
    Paul and Jess (jessandpaul).........................................May 15 – 20

Rick and Sherri (rkxsk)..................................................May 15 – 20

[​IMG]
    Tom (icecube)...............................................................May 15 – 22

[​IMG]
    Dale and Cherri (Dmac)................................................May 16/17 – 26/27

[​IMG]
    Ade and Caz (caz-k-ade)..............................................May 16 – 30

[​IMG]
    Lisa (bearcat)................................................................May 18 – ??

[​IMG]
    Dave and Rose (DavenRose).......................................May 22 – 31 (Location TBD)

[​IMG]
    Scott and Janice (JanScott)..........................................May 22 – Jun 1

[​IMG]
    Glenn and Monique (glenn/monique)............................May ???? – the 19th is their 19th anniversary

[​IMG]
    Don and Pam (ftto)........................................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Peter and Marion (Murdock) ........................................May ????

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice