May 11th-18th Kinda TR (long)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by BostonMel, May 27, 2013.

1. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Another fantastic trip has come and gone.. Damn they go so fast..
    Flight down was uneventful, got to the airport,got a coffee and found a Neon yellow Boston shirt. Sweet find for the Boobs Cruise later that week..
    Got on the plane and slept.. Like always..
    The airport was packed, as it always is during high season on a Saturday. Pauline went to The Button.. Green.. I went to The Button.. Green.. Carole went to The Button.. Red..
    Boooo
    Wait for Carole.. Poor thing.
    Off we go to the cab stand.. I have too much shit in my hands and had to change the reservation the night before.. Thought it was clear but they still had us doing the Walmart trip with 5 people.. Asked to take 2 people off without the Walmart trip.. Oh well got it cleared up and off we went.. Saw our friends at the airport though and everyone was off to the resort.. :aktion030:
    My beer tasted so good..
    Check in to find they had given the requested room away until Tuesday.. 3 girls one bed and one bathroom= no bueno..
    The room they gave us also had a clogged potty, and one bed.. What! No other rooms until Tuesday,. They were full..
    Oh well.. We are here and will have fun no matter..
    Drinks always taste so damn good the first day. Off to the pool and saw my Phuckers! Literally they started to pull me in with my cover up and shoes on and stopped them to have someone take the shoes off. lmao. Picture me half in the pool, feet out.. hahahaha. LOVE THEM! Body shots, kisses and great times..
    I have no clue what I was drinking that day.. Everything..
    Sexy as you Dare night.. Told my girl she had to wear her silver chaps. That I would wear mine if she wore hers.. Got out with my chaps, and she was chapless... Off she went..
    Whatever.. We stayed up until after 4am dancing, laughing and having a ball..
    Met some awesome people. Way too many names, but seriously met people I hope to party with again and again..
    Woke up about 10:30-ish off to the gym.. Water, run, sweat it out.. Back to the room. Showered, made naughty gummi shots, off to the pool about noon-ish.. Red eye and start the day..
    More dancing, meeting people, Nude Boobie Hugs and laughing.. Disco nap, dinner, then dress for theme.. Which was Burlesque.. Ah corsets and fishnets.. Whats not to love..
    Same old dance again today.. Gym, sweat, water, red eye, food, pool, Disco nap, dinner, theme night gear..
    More Phuckers came in today. More NBH's, handed out the naughty gummi shots. Boobs and penis' soaked in cake vodka.. Nom..
    Another 3-4am night. Cheese burgers taste so damn good after 3am..
    Monday.. No gym today.. Why?? Cuz I didn't wanna.. lol. Slept in.. And made breakfast. Yeah! Damn I love breakfasts there. Red eye, pool. and waited for my jello shots to set. More Phuckers came in today that I hadn't seen in way too long. A bunch of people were on the Boobs Cruise today so the pool seems quiet-ish..
    Laughs and drinks flow.. Nap, dinner, theme night Glitter/ Glam/ Bling. A bunch of people also went off to Coco Bongo's.. I stayed back. So much fun. Yup late night
    Tuesday.. Moving Day!!!! So good to be back in the room we love! Gym, water, shower, pool, red eye.. Jello shots! Nom.. Disco nap, dinner, theme night Men's dress shirt..
    Dancing, late night burger, bed..
    Wednesday NEON Boobs Cruise! Soo awesome to see Jannet and Chinos! LOVE. I was soo happy he was back.. DaddyO was a great addition, but of course I missed Omar also.. OMG can I tell you how drunk I got.. Whew.. We had been introduced to a bar on the Isla years ago by a friend.. Great place.. Like a lil oasis.. So off we went. LMAO. OMG the amount of tequila I consumed is way more than I should have.. Romy's a shot pusher I tell you. hahahaha. Check out some pics here The naughty gifts were a riot.. AWC and naughty gifts are an interesting mix..
    I remember human sundaes, laughs and wild times.. [​IMG]
    Nuff said..
    Boobs cruises are always a great time..
    After getting back more shots at the pool.. And big mistake of the night "Disco Nap".. Just couldn't rally after the nap.. I got dressed for Fetish, but my body said phuck off when I thought of drinking.. Took pics in fetish gear and off to bed.. lmao. I got up when I heard a few songs that I liked being played, but was able to sleep thru no issue.. Damn shame I was bummed I missed a good DJ night, I liked the whole video's up on the screen thing going on..
    Days run into each other at this point.. My feet are swollen, actually from my knees down are swollen.. I need to find a cure for that for the next trip..
    Thursday. Soo thirsty.. lingerie night is always a blast. Huge participation. More fun people, laughs, dancing, late night burgers.
    Friday more gummi shots and great people.. I got a massage on the beach. Which was great. $45 for the hour. Nice and breezy on the beach. the sound of spanish music floating in on the breeze from the nearby cantina.. It was just bliss..
    White/ glow night was another big participation night. So much fun.. The foam party was cool too..
    All in all the food was great, the entertainment was fun, the drinks flowed perfectly, and the people were amazing.. Our first room was not great, but Tuesday on was our favorite room right above PatyO's..
    No complaints really..
    There were bruises the size of plates, many broken toes and memories to last a lifetime.. or at least that night..
    Another amazing trip with amazingly fun awesome people. Dayum we are a lucky bunch.. :bowdown:
    So much I left out but damn I am wordy..
    Until next year, which I am already looking forward too!
    NBH's and Thank You to all!!! xoxoxox
    [​IMG]

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
  3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Awesome Trip Report!!! :headbanger::headbanger:

4. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Loved it! Y'all are the BEST!!

5. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Great trip report Mel! Hopefully I'll meet up with you again sometime!

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Awesome TR...Thanks for sharing!!!

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Was great to see you again girl!!! Now start planning for next May!

Jamie

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OH!!! And NEXT time you bring a newbe to the party... try and find someone that is a little less shy and a little more outgoing that just might enjoy the party once in a while.... :aktion047:

:icon_eek:

Jamie

9. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Tony n' Michelle love love love you guys! You both have to come back next year! So much fun!!!
    Keith I better see you longer next time!! We are so partying again Mister. Love me my fun people..
    IceCube I know we will see each other next May.. Right!????

Jamie I know right! LMAO.. I have Phun Phriends.. :D
    hehehehehe

10. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Sounds like you had another great vacation Mel. We also love the $45 massages on the beach, so worth it. Awesome trip report!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice