Master Suite, Wrist Bands etc

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mirneil, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Mirneil

Mirneil Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Hoping for someone that can give me a clear answer on this. We are booked for NYE in one of the Master Suites, with a butler. I am honestly not quite sure what we are getting beyond a nice room. I keep reading that you need a special wristband to get better liquor and access to restaurants. Yet when I was on Chat with Temptations website they said that is not true. That everyone gets the same booze. Also wondering about the butler. Frankly we don't need one and in the past found them to be nice to have around but not necessary for us. What can they do? Reserve restaurants, Beach chairs etc? Is there an advantage to this type of room and having a butler? Thanks for the responses if you know anything.

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The master suites are AWESOME! You will love them. We have stayed in them twice and then got upgraded from one to a penthouse the third time.

So let me see if I can answer your questions.
    Wristband Color.
    So white band is regular rooms.
    Black band is premier members. Premier members get better alcohol choices.

Now the complicated part. What band you get for the master.
    The first time we got a blue band. This did not get us privileges like premier members get so we did not get the better alcohol at the bars.
    The second time we got a black band. But this was because we were on a premier referral which meant we got premier benefits so not material to your situation.
    The third time we got a red band. And this was when we initially were in master before actually upgrading to Penthouse. So my belief is masters now get red bands. Red bands got us the same privileges as members which meant the better alcohol selection and ability to sit where we wanted (there are premier sections) and access to the premier bar.

All 3 times yes we were allocated a butler. With each trip they became more organized and easier to utilize. They offered to reserve chairs for us pool side in prime spots but we didn't take them up on this. One day we came down late though and because of our red bands the pool person made 2 chairs available in a prime spot. What we found the best use for the butlers was to make reservations at the hibachi or she restaurant on the night and time we wanted. At first they may say not available but if you ask again nicely it tends to become available. We also used the butler to have appetizers sent to the room around the time we would be leaving the sexy pool. Was awesome to have snacks waiting for you for that evening time when getting ready for dinner or post 'activities' :)

Re the question about advantage of this type of room... it has the best views, and the largest jacuzzi on the balcony, plus there is a bar that is supposed to be stocked with a few bottles and mixers (however this only happened on our 3rd trip for some reason). Also it is a great room for entertaining... whether that be fitting 4-6 people in the jacuzzi or throwing a party with a bunch of friends.

Hope that helped. Some pics from our albums...

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Hey where are the photos of Jen???

4. Mirneil

Mirneil Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Thanks @Jen&Kyle that helps quite a bit. I guess we will find out which rainbow color we get when we get there!
    Sounds like red or black are the best to have. Much appreciated!

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
  7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Re wristbands, we've stayed in a MS and Penthouse several times. We are members and we always get black bands.

I *think* non members staying in the MS and PH get red unless they are members or on referral. So, black trumps red I think, but red bracelets are more rare :)

As for butlers, we've only really used them to set up room parties, although we enjoy chatting with them we don't really have any need for them to do stuff for us.

If we are there for only a night or two and not planning a party we tend to decline one, although we know them all so if we did need anything I'm sure we could just ask the first one we see.

8. KC Michael

KC Michael Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We just stayed there in the Master. Booked through website with no previous trips or Referrals as first timers. Suite came with VIP access (pink wristband as of November). We had access to everything as far as I know except premium liquors like grey goose and the members chair area. Didnt really matter. Heard Butler can get you anything. Some have experiences where they will do pretty much whatever even if that’s runnig into town to get you mixers or energy drinks. We didn’t get anything close to that. Our poor girl was Hard to track down. Oh well. Our room could not have been any better. It’s amazing. They face ocean but wrap all the way around to face other rooms which provides some privacy for balcony activities or you can walk around and experience the vibe looking down over bash... may have gotten some applause on that side of the balcony tried uploading pics but files too large. Hope you have a blast.

Attached Files:

9. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Now there's pink! oy vey. This is beginning to get like whos on first. Someone needs to start a spread sheet.

10. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Or we just give up and no longer care!
    That is why I have.
    Of course we get black every time.
    And you know what some say...once you go black you neva go back!
    We will stick with it, well until we exhaust all our nights, hit the 25 year mark, or just plain expire ourselves!
    If the latter, it will be up to our kids if they would like to carry on.
    I often wonder what they will think of their parents on their first visit...OMG!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice