Master Suite for rent December 15th

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by singlegringa, Oct 26, 2008.

1. singlegringa

singlegringa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beautiful spacious apartment in great location (right at the end of the hotel sone) needs 1-2 people to rent the Master Suite. Has private bath and walk-in closet. Apartment has pool, security, and fantastic views. $550 US a month. Available December 15th. Please message me for more details.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not to be snarky but doesn't this post belong in the Classified forum?

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I try to let local > local classifieds go as long as they are acting as individuals and not businesses. Not 100% sure but this one probably falls within that category.

Classifieds aimed at tourists e.g. weekly lets or business promotion aimed at locals or tourists then I feel that ought to either not be posted or paid for as per other cancuncare advertisers.

Given the underwhelming response to the classfieds forum I'm not sure that option will be around much longer.

4. singlegringa

singlegringa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, didn't even notice that there was a Classified column... but, yes, this is individual, not a business posting. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice