Massages on the beach??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angela & Stephen, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Angela & Stephen

Angela & Stephen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Is there anywhere to do a massage other then the resort?
    Thoughts? Costs?

2. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    There used to be a place down the beach to the left, pretty sure it was $40.

T

3. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Yep, we get one every other day at the huts to the left (North-ish) along the beach. Just walk past the volleyball courts, past the dock to the next resort. Sometimes the dock area gets flooded in the morning, so don't be shy about going over the ropes.

There's one setup at that next resort with a white linen cabana. They open at 10am, but usually have 2 people by 11am if you want a couple massage. Regular massage $40 USD per hour, deep tissue $46. They have lovely scented oils and cold water for you. Really sweet ladies, we prefer this one. We usually walk down our first morning at the resort to book the 11am time slot, and have them hold that time for us every other morning for the rest of our trip :) Perfect time for us to have a lazy morning, get down there for the rub, and back for when the pool gets going.

There's a second setup on the beach further down by the jetski hut. This one is more bare bones (no linen/oils/water), but they are equally good massage. Price ranges from $40-50 per hour depending on which person you ask.

My only advice is to be clear and ask for what you want. They don't usually ask if the pressure it OK, etc, so if you want deep tissue, be sure to ask and they will happily oblige!

4. Elle

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Oh should also mention there's 3 massage huts to the right along the beach too. They are spread out over the next few resorts down that way, but the few times we've gone to check it out, we opted out. I can't remember exactly why, but I think it was pricier than the ones to the left.

5. Kim and Glenn

Kim and Glenn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    Yes we Did the one to the left of the hotel it was awesome
    Ladies we’re very professional with a variety of oils and scents. Only thing we would advise is to walk down and book a time because they do get busy fast.
    Enjoy

6. RobandAshley

RobandAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,275 / 0
    Are you covered or since near Temptation they don’t keep you all wrapped up under a sheet?

7. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    That's what I want to know too. And if there any of them that have a make masseuse for my wife and a female for me?

8. Elle

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    You're covered by a towel, and I've only ever seen females working there, though you could always ask

9. Binnyfrye

Binnyfrye Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    We have been down there several times down to the hut to the left. Each time we have been there, its been one lady and one man. Could just be the times we have gone down and got lucky, since we will head down spur of the moment. I'll usually get one a trip, my wife 2 or 3. Its either $40 or $50, much cheaper than the resort. And the hut is right next to the water, so you can hear 6 inch waves crash, which is amusing and relaxing at the same time. They wont do a naked massage, since you aren't on Temptation property....not that Temptations would allow that on the beach. But they do have sheets as I recall. Go and enjoy.

10. MarkandKat

MarkandKat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    I was looking at google maps and checking out the area surrounding Temptations and you can see the massage huts here and there is a couple in one of them getting a massage ;) Here is a link: Google Maps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice