Massage Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mojo, Oct 15, 2020.

1. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    I have sent this question via email to the hotel, but didn't get a reply.. I've read some reviews about the sensual couple massage, And we're very excited about it.. however is there a chance I get the same sensual massage experience by a male masseuse as solo woman ?
    Just knowing my options, hubby wants us to have the couple massage by 2 female masseuses, and I wanna -let's say- a more firm touch :$

2. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Your partner provides most of the sensual part of the sensual massage. If your partner isn't there, it'll likely be a regular massage.

3. mojo

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Thank you for your reply, Ya I got some regular massages before, but I aint in TTR for regular massage, am not looking for any extremes nor willing to.. just a bit more sensual or intimate than the massage I get at the gym lol!

4. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    Years ago we made a reservation for a couples sensual massage. Some how they made a mistake and separated us. Not knowing what a sensual massage was my wife said ok wanted a sports massage, I asked for a sensual, no happy ending but quite stimulating. Ask for some details about solo after you get the couples.

5. mojo

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    What was the wife's rekon on the solo massage session? Any different from the regular massage you get elsewhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice