March 25th - yacht fun anyone interested

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by FRANCESE, Feb 22, 2016.

1. FRANCESE

FRANCESE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a Temptations Premier Member, going on a girls trip and we are looking for some people to join us to share the expense of renting the Temptation Yacht for the afternoon Friday, March 25th. 1 -5pm Total Rental is $400 plus tip to the captain. If you have never been on the yacht its a blast, food and drinks provided.....with the afternoon. I have rented the yacht but need some more people to share the expense, looking to add up to 8 additional people for a total of 10 people to our party that would lessen the cost to $40 each plus tip. If your interested please message me. I would like to have confirmation before we get there, and meet up a day or two before. If I get less than 8 of course and you still want to go we just divide the cost accordingly.

2. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0

There was actually a couple of people on the CCC facebook page asking about this! I think you should be able to find 8.
    :daveandmo:

3. Hdtrojan

Hdtrojan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0
    There is a Boobs Cruise running that day. Join that and move your rental to another day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice