March 14 Boobs Cruise- Thank You!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by M&A8989, Mar 16, 2022.

1. M&A8989

M&A8989 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Writing this as a thank you and a review for other beginners!
    Husband and I made a last second decision to go on our first Boobs Cruise on Monday March 14th and it was amazing!
    This is the first time either of us have done ANYTHING like this at all and the first time that I’ve been topless in public so the days leading up to this were nerve racking to say the least! We arrived from our other resort and were questioning everything the whole ride over but as soon as we got on that boat we were good to go!

Huge shout out to the couples on the boat that were so incredibly helpful in talking to us and making us comfortable, you made a world of a difference. ALSO huge shout out to Steve and Chino who lightly teased us (we were one of the youngest and obviously least experienced lol) but were so nice and helpful when breaking us out of our shells. It was amazing, liberating, and I am in awe about the whole situation. (Even though we did some crazy things that I never thought I would do!)

Obviously this only pertains to a small number of people but if this is what the community is like, then I’m sold!! My only regret is that we weren’t staying at Temptation and couldn’t go with all the people we met and continue talking to them.. we had to do a sad slow walk away from everyone to get a taxi:(.

all in all if you’re open minded you will have a blast.
    Thanks!!❤️❤️❤️

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Mike_n_Van

Mike_n_Van Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    We weren't on that cruise but our first Boobs Cruise experience went much the same way. It was a last second decision and we were both younger and really nervous, but some of the more seasoned veterans befriended us and lightly pushed us to enjoy the experience and we had a fantastic time. So, I just wanted to say your story isn't in isolation and I'm sure you'd have just as great of a time on future visits. It's definitely a factor in us deciding to book and come back to this resort.

3. M&A8989

M&A8989 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    That’s actually very good to hear. Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice