Make Fun, Read Negative Reviews

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Janna&Alex, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Janna & Valik

Janna & Valik Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 1
    I remember, many years ago I was lookin for fun resort with 24 hours alcohol , food and entertainment. Oh, I read a lots of reviews on Expedia and other resources (with my English second language,lol) But I finally found what I was looking: no sleep time at 9, no kids, no boring ppl and more, more...

We are coming in December, and I decide to check again only negative reviews (we know good reviews right?)
    Wanna share with you for fun, I was laughing out loud , is that any explanation on it?

1/5
    Verified traveller
    Sep 12, 2019

Nothing is no all inclusive you have to pay for get the others band and no included the pool in the upper floor
    Stayed 6 nights in Sep. 2019

3/5
    Verified traveller
    Travelled with partner
    Sep 7, 2019

Nightclub. Didnt like the funky smell everywhere and food
    Stayed 5 nights in Sep. 2019

2/5
    Belight
    Travelled with partner
    Aug 28, 2019

The staff and the rooms it wasn’t that great. Pictures don’t match
    Stayed 3 nights in Aug. 2019

This on is killed me

3/5
    Verified traveller
    Aug 26, 2019

I will not recommended to other not as expected thats all
    Stayed 5 nights in Aug. 2019

1/5
    Verified traveller
    Travelled with family
    Aug 26, 2019

The service was terrible, room air conditioning did not work properly and lighting in the bathroom failed on two consecutive days. When these things were reported to the hotel, the staff showed no interest and were not apologetic in the least. Hotel is clearly for stag do’s and hen nights so I think staff just give up as they assume everyone is there getting drunk and being unreasonable. Worst hotel I have been to for a long time.
    Stayed 2 nights in Aug. 2019

Is anybody can explain me how lightening can fail of two times with no fixing in two days?
    Also, what is “stag do’s and hen nights” ? Should I be offended?

2/5
    Verified traveller
    Travelled with partner
    Aug 10, 2019

Location was on a beach. The beach was filled with seaweed though.
    Stayed 2 nights in Aug. 2019

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    HAHAHH you got to love the reviews, Some people are shocked at what they see at TTR. The resort pretty much is clear o what your booking in my opinion a party and sexy atmosphere. The "Stag" and "hen" comment are I think a dig at the swinger community. People are way hung up that lifestyle people may or may not attend this resort. I mean its TTR and awesome everyone wants to go there....

3. Jirka

Jirka Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    If "stag do’s and hen nights" were a reference for swingers...there would be a MASSIVE amount of swingers in Europe :D:D:D lol.
    Its the English term for a bachelor party (Stag do) and Bachelorette party (Hen night).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We read the negative reviews for entertainment as well. There will always be people in the world that will disagree with whatever....but its still fun.

Last weekend we were at a lifestyle club and must have told atleast 5 couples about Temptation. They all said it sounded like an absolute blast and they all were happy it wasant a strictly lifestyle resort. Angry people in the world are always gonna find a way to be angry :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice