LT & Jenn's Trip Report- BEST VACATION EVER

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 9, 2013.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    WOW......

Let's start from the beginning. We left Atlanta on time and arrived in Cancun right at lunch time. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We got through customs just fine, and made it to TTR at around 2 pm. We were able to skip through the introduction crap and head straight to our room where we changed and headed straight to the sexy pool. We filled up our bubba mugs and started taking shots. Decided to go back to the room around 5 to nap and ended up passing out and sleeping until the next day. Can you say first day curse?!?

We woke up refreshed on Tuesday morning and ready to party all over again. We met Kevin and Alisha and our friend Mike from last year, and our friend Adam arrived around 3 that day. We ended up meeting a group of amazing people that afternoon and played flip cup until the sun went down.

Wednesday was another amazing day. A big thank you to Ali and Andrew for bringing out the AIWC that afternoon. It was a blast. We met April and Brent that day who we absolutely LOVED! Such a sweet couple. That night was naughty school girl night. A few people dressed up, we danced and had a great time!

Thursday we woke up to nasty gray skies, rain and wind :( But that didn't stop us from having a great time. We went straight to Diego's bar and took shots and hung out with our new friends. The wind and rain started to get a bit miserable though, so we decided to take the party to nice shoes and play topless beer pong. This was the day that most of the Octoberbreast group was arriving. First to arrive was Hannah and Matt who were so sweet! By the time we were done with beer pong the skies cleared and we headed to the sexy pool where we met Jen and Kyle, Amy and Travis and Cori-Ann (I hope I spelled that right) and Mike. Our friends Mark and Sara also arrived that day. I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that the AIWC made another appearance that afternoon. Lol. That night was lingerie night (my favorite night of all) Last year I definitely didn't go all out with my lingerie, and this year I wasn't sure which naughty lingerie I was going to wear, so I took all of my options to Hannah Mac's room and she helped get me out of my shell (thanks Hannah) Nice shoes was so much fun that night, but Paty O's was a blast. BTW I'm sorry for shattering my champagne glass that night, and I hope that nobody else stepped on the glass and got cut :( I'm a little clumsy, OK I was a little drunk...

Friday the skies cleared up and it was another beautiful day! This was the day that Darin and Melissa arrived. If you haven't met them you're missing out. Such a sweet couple! I don't remember alot from the pool this day, but that night was white night which was so much fun! And we ended the night with some sports pool skinny dipping. So I was able to cross something off my bucket list :)

Saturday was probably my favorite day at the pool. Darin and Melissa brought out the floating beer pong table, they had decent music and more AIWC shots! It was an all around amazing pool day! Just a bunch of friends having a great time. That night was red night which was so-so. Not alot of people dressed up, but we still had a good time. We met our new friends Tiffany and Andrew and I got to cross another item off my list by facing my fears and skinny dipping in the ocean at night :)

Sunday (Boobs Cruise DAY) With this being our first ever cruise we were a little nervous not knowing what to expect. Well about 30-40 minutes into it I was the girl letting everyone sign my bare ass with a permanent marker! This day was without a doubt the best day of our vacation, or in my husband's words, THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE haha. There are no words to describe the amount of fun that we had that day. Thank you to Steve, Chinos and Janet, the crew, and all of the Octoberbreasters for making our first Boobs Cruise experience one that we will never forget! The cruise and the after party at the pool was such a blast! And also thank you to Ali and Andrew for letting us have the last of your AIWC. We definitely got a lot of use out of it ;-)

Monday was a sad day as it was our last day there :( Our friend Adam left this day and a few others also left so the pool that day was a little quiet. But after the day we had Sunday I'm not surprised. That night was 50 shades of grey/ Little black dress night. Most everybody participated which was AWESOME! We had so much fun dancing and skinny dipping with everybody.

The next morning we said our goodbyes and headed home :( We were glad to see our fur-babies but we miss all of our new friends so much!

Food- Food was great. We never made reservations, but we never had any issues getting in at Asian or Italian. Most of the nights we ate at Seafood which is actually my favorite by far!

Room- Our room was ok. Not as good as last years, but we didn't care because we were hardly in it. Our shower though was HUGE! That was probably the best thing about the room... ;-)

The only complaints we have are with the security... they were definitely keeping their eye on our group. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are there to keep an eye on things, but they need to lighten up a bit and let us have a little fun.

So all in all we had such a great vacation. We are so glad that we met everybody. I definitely think that the Octoberbreast group is now a legend at TTR haha.

So thank you to everybody who made our vacation one to remember!! We miss you all so much already!!!!!

LT & Jennifer (AKA Biter/ Jiggles)

2. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    It was great to meet you guys and we're both glad the AIWC went to a good home as we couldn't use it on our cancelled cruise :)

3. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    It was great meeting y'all too! We can't thank you enough for letting us have those. I hate that your cruise was cancelled :( Our first experience on a Boobs Cruise was so much fun!

4. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Third time's the charm for the cruise. We were supposed to go the first full day we were there in April but the first night curse got us badly, next April will be awesome :) We're probably going to go for 10 days so hopefully there'll be a couple of cruises to choose from just in case.

5. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Yes next time we go, we're gonna be doing more than one cruise for sure!

6. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    great tr just reading it gets me excited for are trip :lotsofmichaelfs:

7. Chris & Anna

Chris & Anna Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the report and letting us live your trip.... :) reading this board has become to addicting in anticipation of our trip in November.

8. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report, sounds like you had an awesome time, thanks for sharing! :aktion033: :eek:rangehat: :icon_cool:

9. akc

akc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your shower was huge!! Miss you already!

10. Valleygirl

Valleygirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for posting your trip report..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice