Lost

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by 4biddenpleasrs, Aug 11, 2006.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who's ready for season 3? Personally we're lost junkies and need serious fix... *L*

2. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm SOOOO ready. I read that they are going to only show 6 or 7 epi's though and then the show goes on Hiatus (or is it repeats?) for several months. My husband has given up and doesn't want to watch it anymore, but I LOVE it!!!

3. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok... 6 or 7 episodes would drive me mad......... they did repeats a couple times during last season and you would think that I had been held up at gun point... *L*

I got my g/f hooked on the season 1 DVDs and we're now waiting for season 2 to come out (Sept 5)

4. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well get her to hurry up and watch them before Season 3 starts, I imagine the 3rd week of Sept (?). Yes, they had wayyyy to many repeats in Season 2, it was maddening. :evil: The season finale was great though, really left me in suspense!

5. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's supposed to start in Oct.

Any theories on what's going on?.. numbers... monster... experiment... etc.

6. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not till October?! Good Grief!
    I have no theories really, I think sometimes that they make it up as they go along. Every time something is answered, another question pops up. They keep us guessing! I'm curious about what's going to happen to Michael and his kid, where they will go, I dont' even remember now what happened exactly, lol! And what about the "others", what are they going to do with their captives...

7. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Michael and Walt took off on the tugboat to leave the island... but I think he's going to get guilty and turn back. They talked about how Special Walt is.. they need to keep him around so we can find out what that's about.

I think the others are in control of the rest of the "bunkers"... I think they're the ones in control and thier captives got too close to figuring things out.... or their too influential.....

it could be one big experiment.

8. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Walt is so special, I just don't see the "others" letting them go like that. I think you are right, either they will turn back out of guilt (not very likely as he's a killer now) OR the "others" have another boat and they will go after them and won't let them leave. It is possible that the "island" won't let them leave either though...

9. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what I'm thinking... if they do try to leave then the "others" will send them right back... or it's more likely, like you said, that the island won't let them go

10. iamkcs

iamkcs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, fellow LOST fans! I can't wait for season 3!
    Karen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice