Lost and found

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Triple Scots, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Triple Scots

Triple Scots Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    We returned from our two week trip which included labour weekend, we misplaced quite a few things and found one or two, thought it might be fun to share stories. So, Andy lost a rolling stones T Shirt! I lost my big head band! The t-shirt was never recovered but I found my headband wrapped around a big American pole! I retrieved the headband causing some slight damage to the pole :icon_smile: I also lost my hat, I did find it again but had to earn it back from it's new 'owner' :musik026: Andy often got lost and i usually found him like this :usa1::bootyshake::usa1: we both found lots of amazing new friends and an addiction for couples sensual massage! Can't wait for the next trip!

2. bob and kay

bob and kay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Dude, we want to party with you guys. We'll loose alot.

3. Triple Scots

Triple Scots Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Sounds great! I was hoping others would share their lost or found stories but so far there are only voyeurs! Mind you that is fun too x

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Apparently there is a world renowned sandal thief at TTR. Or I get really drunk and leave them places. But I am going with the thief. First trip I put them on the balcony and then in the morning they were no longer there! Now of course I don't remember anything between 11pm and 4am that night. Last trip I have a picture with them on leaving the Boobs Cruise. But then the next morning I woke up and they were gone! The TTR sandal thief had struck again! I imagine someone sitting alone in cancun right now in a dark room with only candles lit and sandals nailed to the wall and ceiling and piled everywhere from all his/her sandal thefts from the poor unsuspecting TTR tourists who had their sandals stolen.

I am determined to not let the sandal thief steal my sandals in October!

5. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    My pants disappeared from the sports pool one night... We went in, were in for 10-15 minutes, came out, and my shoes were still there, but my shorts had mysteriously disappeared...

We also lost both of our flip flops one night. We left them by the pool after a Boobs Cruise (Did this in april too lol)... Had to go get them from lost & found..

Delicious lost her camera, then found it on her nightstand lol...

EDIT: Jen & Kyle... The front desk always has this HUGE bag of shoes/sandals... Always remember to check there...

6. redruss7

redruss7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    I stole some boxer shorts while on a man, he had a big tool lovely x

7. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    see and everyone thought I was nutty for having the waterproof thingy around my neck with my room key, that's usually the first thing I lose!

8. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    As I sit here scrolling through pics trying to find ones that I can post for friends and family that are FB appropriate (hardly any of them), I realize that I seem to have lost my pants for most of the time. Maybe I should change my name to **fancy**no**pants**?

I also lost a vibrator. I am still trying to figure out how I accomplished that. I considered going to the lost and found to ask for it but decided against it. I envisioned having to sort through a box of toys trying to find mine. :eek:

I found some pretty interesting things in the water with my underwater camera. One had the most giant piece of metal through it that I have ever seen and another, I nicknamed 'Anaconda'.

And I found my bikini top around the neck of numerous different people throughout my stay. Thanks to all those that were keeping it safe for me!

On a more serious note, our group was down two iPhones this trip. One that got "lost" (?? :mad: ) and one that end up in the pool. Apparently the menz in our group aren't too smart.

eta: Also one of the guys in our group 'lost' his swim trunks on the Boobs Cruise, to Dario. Dario decided he needed them more than our friend. And our friend ended up with some itty bitty trunks in exchange.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I had the opposite happen. I had my shoes taken from beside the sports pool and my Jeans were still there. Annoying as I'd only had the shoes for two weeks and bought them in England - cant get size 12 here.

Maybe whoever it was has a match now.

10. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I lost my dignity :icon_cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice