Looking for big guys for security only for Spring Break Season

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gpina, Feb 10, 2015.

1. gpina

gpina Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I m looking for five big guys who want to work in one of the bigest hotel in cancun, we offer food, some place to stay, and bonus for one and a half month, Fly tikets Will be reimburse at the end of the event if Job is finish well done.

We also need some guys or girls to do brifings to the SB at check ins, this is not a security Job is more concierge dutys.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    Now you got me thinking about quitting my job, and living in Cancun for 2 months.

3. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    No kidding. I wish

4. canukcun

canukcun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Omg I would love for this I have my security licence in ontario.

I am in Canada if there is a legal way I am available from this Saturday until next Monday like the 21st.

I have done a lot of training and I am 6`2 225lbs.

I am upgrading a degree, this Friday my spring break starts around 5 pm I would take first flight out.

I think it is pretty much impossible though to get legal authorization though.

If you can get me a security job in cancun I will be ecstatic. I want work in Cancun so bad so I can relocate when my study term finished around the 20th of April.

I am suppose to do Panama games for three weeksof july and august, and will pay to get stuff arranged for me to relocate the second week of august. I miss q. Roo so much.

12264447666.william.Ashley@gmail.com

I have also previously been a building manager for one of the biggest student residence coops in north america

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice