Looking for best Car Rental

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sincero5, Aug 2, 2010.

1. sincero5

sincero5 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd like to rental a 15 passenger van to take to Xcaret from Cancun. Anyone have suggestions?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    15 persons is quite a large van, I'm sure they exist but the standard size for rental is usually 11 people including driver. You might struggle to find a single van for rent of that size.

On my page at:
    Cancun Car Rental
    11 person vans are $121 per day via National with pick up and drop off at your hotel.

Have you considered maybe taking a private tour to Xcaret instead of hiring a van? This would be just for your group, you pick the itinerary and times. See link below.

Private Tours to Xcaret

For $114 per person ($69 for kids) you could have private transportation (2 vans) and the Xcaret Plus package. The plus package would cost you $99 ($49.50 for kids) at the entrance if you were to drive yourself, so transport works out at $15 per person. For $15 pp extra you could also make a stop and see the ruins at Tulum. That's probably much cheaper than hiring a 15 seat van (or two smaller ones) and paying for gas. A lot less hassle too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice