Looking for babysitter, nanny or nice daycare center

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by hmuraco, Jul 23, 2007.

1. hmuraco

hmuraco Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have any experience with the company - cancun nanny service? Does anyone have any experience with local daycare centers? Does anyone know someone who may be looking for some part time work as a nanny or even an occasional evening babysitting job? We are an American family living in Cancun. Kids are 6 months and 5 years. I am looking for some help with the baby two or three days per week during the day. We are also looking for occasional help on the weekend in the evening. We live in the downtown Cancun area. We would prefer someone who has local english speaking references. We would also prefer someone who really wants to work as a nanny and not someone just looking for something to do. Thanks for any information. Feel free to email me privately.

Holley Muraco
    holley at muraco dot biz

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    trying to save you from the spambots that surf for email addresses :)

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The nanny we've had for two years came to us through Cancun Nannies, and we have used a few others from there as well if she is not available. We have been extremely happy with them! They are expensive though, we started out paying 100 pesos an hour until she got to know us and knew that we were a permanent gig for her, so now we pay less. She has been taking care of Max for the last two weeks while he is off school but was not available this week. She hooked us up with another nanny from the service and I am delighted with her.

As far as day care centers, I would check out any that are in your neighbourhood. Max (2 years old) goes to school, not day care. We looked at a few places, some looked good, others looked shady, it's going to be a "gut" thing once you start looking around.

PM me if I can help any more!

4. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Helloooo

Apparently I'm one of those morons who doesn't know the difference between posting and a PM. Hope this edit function works!

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  6. chaparrita333

chaparrita333 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hiii i am a bilingual baby sitter :) im 23 years old and i have been woriking with kids for 9 years.
    if you would like to send me an e mail or give me a call so maybe we can get together and talk that would be great !

thank u grat day :)

9987 04 33 33
    saori0211@hotmail.com

.....alessandra

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The thread is 5 yrs old so I doubt the OP is still looking for a nanny, but good luck anyway :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice