Looking At Temptation For Our Honeymoon!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CandE0824, Mar 13, 2019.

1. CandE0824

CandE0824 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone! So my big job for our wedding is planning the honeymoon. She left it all on my plate and her only stipulation is warm weather and water!

That being said, Temptation looks like a lot of fun but want to make sure it’s something she’d enjoy.

Is there areas that are more romantic/quiet if we want an evening to ourselves? We like to have fun but will want an evening to relax too. Also, we aren’t into swinging but she is very bisexual and has said she hopes she finds a girl to join us (something we do quite often) on our honeymoon. Does that kind of stuff happen there or is it more cater towards swinging?

Sorry if those are weird questions. Want to make sure she loves it! Thank you!!

2. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Do you both love to party? If the answer is: "Hell yeah!" Then go ahead and book!
    My man and I went for the first time last month and we loved the party. We also like quiet to recover from the party and weren't super into the loud pool games (although were sometimes entertained by it). There are areas that are quiet relatively speaking but it is a loud stimulating environment overall. I think I had loud music echoing in my brain for almost a day after leaving. That being said, we booked a return 5 night stay for the fall. Even in the quiet areas they have Bose speakers piping out easy-listening and jazz music (which I liked about 40% of the time). I don't know why they don't have any truly silent areas -wait -the hammock area was somewhat quiet -just the sounds of people enjoying a game of volleyball.
    I think how "swinger-y" it is varies from week to week. The week I went felt tame. I also enjoy my occasional girl-girl time and did enjoy a bit of that at Temptation but it wasn't as available (for lack of a better way of describing it) as it is in a place like Hedonism (a place you don't need to be a swinger to enjoy). I wouldn't book on the expectation of a guaranteed hook-up with another women. Though, yeah much more likely a possibility than in totally vanilla places.
    We found the food ranged from not great (sometimes), to good (mostly), to occasionally excellent.
    The service is excellent.
    If you like peace and quiet, nature and beautiful beaches then I would say TTR is not the best choice. Or if you have the time and money it might be really fun to stay here for a few nights and party and then go and relax somewhere more tranquil and romantic afterwards.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Split your honeymoon in to two resorts.. make TTR second in our opinion, or you will be at the other resort and wish you were at TTR..

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    There are plenty of quiet places to get away from the action. The quiet pool is just that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    TTR is not a swinger resort but you can pretty easily find fems that are “ vacation bi” or wanting to try with hubby watching. Not sure about quiet places on the resort im sure there is some but have never tried to find one,,,

(.Y.)

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As others have posted TTR may have all that you are seeking...and more.

And so you are into the lifestyle or swinging but you choose not to identify with it or admit it.;)

I state this as there are all different levels and definitions:D

You are not into full swapping is a more accurate statement.

This is not a judgement statement by any means and just an observation.

Some say that going to TTR and Desire is a lifestyle in itself!

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We twice met couples on their honeymoon... not 'in the lifestyle'... and helped them consummate their marriage ;) It seemed to work well for them. However, the key here is what your wife wants to do. TTR won't work if she isn't in the right mindset. I like the suggestion above where it seems like you win regardless... start with something romantic (TTR is NOT romantic) which will allow the two of you some time together and may also serve as some recovery time as wow it is a lot of work preparing for a wedding right? Then head over to TTR and party it up and potentially feed that girl/girl appetite the mrs has but worse case have a great time in a fun environment.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    It’s not a swingers resort but finding some women for your wife to monkey around shouldn’t be hard. With that said this place is awesome but it’s a party place. But honestly would call it far from quiet and and romantic

9. Kenny and Fleda

Kenny and Fleda Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I do agree 100 percent that TTR is a party place 24/7 but I have found some very romantic times at dinner and on our balcony by the quiet pool. Having a jacuzzi on it for sure helps that but even without it is nice to just sit around naked and enjoy each other. Dinner at Sea Flirt and Romanza are very nice and quiet times.

10. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    We went on our honeymoon not knowing that there was swinging or anything else at the resort. We just partied, met some great people, and had a lot of fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice