La Habichuela????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by barnstyke, Mar 12, 2007.

1. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    La Habichuela

Looking for a really nice restaurant in down town Cancun, any thoughts on La Habichuela. Just looking for a little feed back as we would like to have a meal and a night out on Yaxchilan Ave.

Thanks Daz.

2. Walshlaw

Walshlaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    La Habichuela is a wonderful restaurant that specializes in Yucatan cuisine. If you are going, you should make reservations in advance and request a table outside. I have recommended this restaurant to others.

3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would highly recommend that place. My fiance and I had the best meal of our trip there last summer. Since its not in the hotel zone you get a lot more for your money also.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's so good that even the locals eat there! The locals don't frequent all the restaurants that tourists hit, but that is one they save up to go to.

5. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to repley.

Looks like we will have to book it the first 2 or 3 days(we are there for two weeks) that we are there and ask for a table in the garden.

Is it much of a walk to Yaxchilan Ave from the restaurant, where we want to spend the rest of the night or morning. LOL

Daz.

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steps away my dear, not far at all.

7. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks CC

Meet you last year in My Place, the night Lilly came to Cancun.

8. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember, you guys didn't stay too long but it was nice to meet you! Glad you are able to get back here, hard to resist isn't it? :D :D

9. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi CC

We meet you the day we got there and we was so sleepy we could have dropped off to sleep with our drinks in our hands. The night before travelling, the wife and I was like two small excited children waiting to get up on Christmas morning and couldn't sleep at all. I think we must have done 48 hours without sleep and it will more than likely happen again this year. LOL

10. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXCELLENT, RELIABLE, ENJOYABLE, CONSISTENT! What more can I say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice