Kinky Club at Sens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by MinnesotaWoman, Sep 13, 2014.

1. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know what time Kinky opens? At 52, I am hoping it doesn't open extremely late. Or that there is something to do, to keep me happily occupied until it does open.

We made the mistake of going to Iberostar Tucan a couple of years ago. Bad choice for our group, all around --- but one of the huge downers was that the disco didn't open until 11 or 11:30. None of our group ever made it to the disco.
    We actually stayed longer than the rest of the group -- so one night after they left, we pried toothpicks in our eyelids - ha ha - chugged down tequila shots for fun in their extremely boring lobby bar, and waited for that stupid disco to open. Once we got there it was actually fun, but very dead. There was a group of high school students in there with their parents. Their parents were dead on their feet too. After they decided that their kids would be safe to leave there, they all left. My DH and I closed the place down, which I could have never done if I hadn't of gotten my second wind, courtesy of Mr. Tequila. The bartenders in there were actually the most fun of anybody on the entire resort, that we had encountered before. (although they probably worked somewhere on the resort during the day) It's just too bad they didn't open those Disco doors sooner, because it would have kept a lot more people happy, and up later at night. There was just NOTHING to do after dinner, and the extremely lame @zz shows.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Not exactly sure what time it opens but certainly before 11, probably more like 8/9pm since it closes currently at 1am.

3. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    FYI..........Valentina replied via email advising that she is very busy implementing the new concept. The resort was already adult-only (21+) and has a topless area........she is working on the many other things. So far they have the nightclub open until 2am with late night snacks available until 3am. They also have the foam party.

4. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    what day is the foam party?

5. debnjim

debnjim Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The kinky opens at 9PM floor show around 10. and the party is on LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice