Key West

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mrbreeze317, Dec 23, 2015.

1. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    My wife and I love Key West and have been several times. However, we used to stay at one of the clothing optional B&Bs there. It was perfect for us, no children, naked at the pool only, close to the nightlife on Duval St, but far enough away to still get a good night's sleep. They've changed ownership and no longer have a CO policy.

A lady can get away with slipping off her top just about anywhere but fully nude would probably get one in hot water.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative resort like these? We've been thinking about the Green House in New Orleans but it's not the same as being in the Caribbean. Thanks

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Have you tried Marrero's?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I just dig some digging in/around the hotels in Key West, and alas, NONE of them are clothing optional any longer. I have no idea why, not even those catering to the male gay crowd apparently. Maybe they think there's more money in the parents with kids set?

But.... in Key West? Yeah, L&T, I checked with Morrero's, too.... no joy.

Now, that's been a month or so, so maybe someone has noticed they could "corner" the nudie market, so maybe...

4. LadynTramp

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    ....damn...............things have certainly changed.

Assuredly the GoE is C/O.........

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  5. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Caliente in Tampa is clothing optional. Not exactly the same vibe as Key West, but if you pick the right weekend it can be quite the party :)

6. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    It's Marrero's that is no longer clothing optional. Too bad though. We stayed there when it was clothing optional & had a great time. Steve from Marrero's was awesome.

While we stayed there we also went dancing on the rooftop bar nearby that allows nudity and we shook our booties "naked style" under the stars. Fun place!

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    L&T, yes, the Garden of Eden still allows the party-peeps to go buck nekkid while they get their drink on. I got sort of freaked out when I got the online results about no more C/O hotels nd actually called a couple to verify. The very nice receptionist at Olivia told me that the last hotel which "had been clothing optional just changed ownership and the nude pool went with them." So, shoot. Stacia & I were going to seriously try to get over there for Fantasy Fest in 2016.

8. LadynTramp

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Fantasy Festa 2016? **PERK**

We're about 90% sure we'll be there! Depends on how things go after mid-august....... (Dee's job)

Body painting is such a blast! Dee has had all sorts of things painted..............I've been a "Silver Bullet" a number of times.........lol......the caliber changes depending on the stimulation! A couple years ago Dee smiled at me and held up our friend Christie's hands........and laughed asking why Christie's fingers were all silver. I shrugged my shoulders! LOL..........

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  9. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    That's funny, and perhaps stimulating, yes?! Ha! Good on You!

We'e trying to figure out our 2016 travel plans... Too Bad that FF at Key West is right in the same time range (sorta) as HnH at TTR.... Our friends wants us to go with and jump into the HnH party, and we ARE intruiged by that, gotta say!

10. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    We've visited both Marrero's and the Pilot House. Pilot House is supposed to renovate and reopen in January non-clothing optional. Marrero's has already made the change. A loot of the B&Bs have clothing optional sun decks but it would be nice to be near the pool. The need to put on a suit just to go down to the pool for a plunge is inconvenient at best. The Green House in New Orleans looks inviting but it's not tropical. Intima Resort in Mexico looks pretty cool but appears to be pretty laid back and not too close to the night life. We really like Key West - hate to go anywhere else. WE thought about Hidden Beach but are more comfortable with an atmosphere that requires clothing in all areas other than the beach and pool. If any of you find such a place please let us know. If I hit the lottery soon, I'll open one myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice