**kelly cat's trip report**

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by KELLY CAT, May 18, 2012.

1. KELLY CAT

KELLY CAT I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    The flight there to Cancun was GREAT, just a little over 3 hours and the party began. We arrived May 10th at 9:30 am and quickly ran to change into our suits. This was our 2nd trip since November 2010 and they just seem to get better and better.

The weather was PERFECT to say the least and the sexy pool was full of TTR Virgins and Repeats. We of course came down with a repeat friend of our own/KEN and met up again with our great friends JFMUGGS/Dan & Diane.

The room was great and the location even better. Buildings 5000 and a very convenient close stumble to the sexy pool:)

My 1st day was a tad excessive I must say full of shots, drinks and more shots. All I remember was carrying cups of WET PUSSY shots back and forth to my new and old friends in the sexy pool to then SOMEHOW find myself laying next to the porcelain God making love lol. After a good 2 hr nap, I was up and at 'em again in the pool to have drinks with Steve and Janet as they came back from the Boobs Cruise. Sorry to those who I promised to have the wheel-barrel ready for....I kinda needed it more than you I guess lol.
    Most of the 1st day was a blur but I quickly learned how to pace myself after that getting my new nickname LIGHWEIGHT. You'd be a lightweight too if you only had a clue how I felt hugging the bowl lol.

The rest of the trip consisted of the same shit just different day with new friends arriving daily. There was never a dull moment and the sexy pool activities were very fun to take part in and watch.
    REDDOG got me enrolled in the Iron women contest where I came in 2nd place and chewed off a testicle and licked whipped cream while shaking my romp shaker in-front of strangers :) GOOD TIMES! Thanks for the boost Reddog xox.

We came down with our repeat friend Ken and meet up again with our other friends JFMUGGS/Dan&Diane. It was great meeting everyone and I must say that JAZZYJJ AND MICHAEL & MILTON definately lived upto my expectations plus more.

Michael & MILTON: I love you both for your energy, great sense of humor and ability to fit right in while dressing up with the craziest costumes over:) Im sad to have had only a few short days with you both but Im sure you'll BOTH be back next year for round#2. Im super pumped that I got to help take advantage of you both on the Boobs Cruise. I knew you'd both have a blast. Those boobie shot outfits were a riot and ill post pics soon. Love you and miss you both xoxoxox.

JazzyJJ: I loved your non stop partying, your amazing HUGE SMILE, your ANAL BEADS, your cute outfits with the even cuter hats:) Thanks a million for my shot glass. Ill enjoy it tonight while I unpack my suitcase.
    I was so sad to have to say goodbye to you. A girl came to me in the breakfast buffet restaurant and tapped me on my shoulder saying " JJ wanted me to give you these from him", I immediately began to tear up and began hauling ass to the front lobby in hopes to give hugs and kisses as a final farewell and when I got out there you were no where to b found...i began getting chocked up until the automatic doors open up and THERE YOU WERE with open arms and that SMILE of yours. I had to slide my sun glasses on as I began to cry...I know Im a sappy little bitch but your a great guy and I feel as if I have known you for yrs thru all of our posts here on the CCC site. YOU WILL B MISSED BUT NEXT MAY IS ONLY 12 MORE SHORT MONTHS AWAY XOXOXOX0XOXOXOX

SHARKEN/KEN&SHARI: I had the chances of also being a BIG PART in SHARKENS aka KEN&SHARI'S engagement on the beach. Ken, you did us proud. How romantic and Im blessed to have been a part of that magical afternoon. You both looked incredibly happy and I still have sad in my eyes thinking about it. I knew that I'd fall in love with you both by the thread reply's we kept going:) Your both one in a million and Ill never forget you. You were my pharmacy for my ITCHY RASHY SKIN and my sun burn. Everything you packed I believe I used lol. My heart has grown VERY fond of you both and I look forward to the big day next May...just let me know dates and what your colors are. I wouldnt miss it for the world xox. I love you and miss you a ton!

JFMUGGS/Dan& Diane: It was amazing seeing you both again and sharing laughs at dinner reso's...altho we alll almost got kicked out several times for our loud and obnoxious antics lol. We must set a date for a weekend catch up asap and sorry for walking in on our last day lol. Keep in touch thru email and we will see you VERY SOON! Lots of love xox

A special shutout REDDOG, LITTLE RAIN, DBOYLE, DMAC, ICECUBE88, JEN&DEL, KEN&JERI, MWWKW, RUN, SHARKEN, SIMPLYUS, THE PEACHES, TOMNROZ ,TRYCHASER, WVDEB/ERIC,KEITH (not on CCC site yet) ETC ETC...
    If I've left out ur names, IM SORRY...just tough keeping up with it all. xoxox

I enjoyed this trip more than I anticipated and the highlight is of course STEVES ORIGINAL Boobs Cruise. That cruise CAN NOT be duplicated or imitated. It truly was a blast and I WILL NEVER FORGET IT! I never seen so much boobs, ass, or penis in my life in one spot at one given time. I believe that we may have set a record for most nakedness lol. I loved EVERY minute of it and those memories will live on forever i

2. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I was wondering when we would see a TR! Thanks for sharing. Makes me more and more anxious for my trip in June!

3. KELLY CAT

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    HAHAHAHA YA I APPARENTLY HAD GOOD TIMES MY 1ST DAY SO THE THOUGHT OF A COMPUTER UPDATE ON CCC WAS JUST NOT AN OPTION LOL.

Enjoy ur trip hun! Its amazing there!

4. RZR Dawg

RZR Dawg Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! Now I am even more ready for our turn!
    We will try to live up to the expectations y'all all set. I'm sure we are all up to it!

5. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Welcome back!!! glad to see you made it in one piece :clappyinghappy:

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
  7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the great trip report Kellie :)

Was great to see you and Andy, hopefully we'll see you both again soon...... and hopefully sooner than next May!

I'll be seeing Chinos tomorrow and will pass on the peanut butter you kindly bought for him.

8. isittimeyet

isittimeyet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great tr!!! We missed you guys by a week or so...maybe next year!!!!

9. snapperheads

snapperheads Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sorry you had such a terrible tine...go in April next year. ;-)

10. KELLY CAT

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Steve Im working on making another trip end of Nov and then again in May.
    Thanks everyone, we had a GREAT time and depression has def set in now that we are back:(

FBJR1: It was nice meeting you...maybe next May we can get our dates right:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice