kandl's first time trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kandl, May 19, 2012.

1. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We arrive mid-day on wednesday, go to the pool, proceed to a drunken state and talk with some people, thanks reddog68, jj, jf muggs, wings7180 and bambi for talking with us. we play tequila volleyball, K@'s team loses, I laugh about them getting naked on the poolside and getting the ice water.
    we go to the room at about 6:30 to get ready for dinner, we fall asleep and wake up at 10:30, we go down to paty'o lounge for a burger, go to the room and go to sleep.
    the next day it's Boobs Cruise, Steve you organize an amazing event, Omar was a blast. K@ wins the sexual positions contest, in which at one point she pulls a guy out of a group so she can stay in, sorry sir I hope your ok. the trip is awesome, great, terrific... you get the idea
    we get back and go to the pool where we meet more people and hang out, K@ and I are a little shy so it takes a bit to loosen up. once we do it's on. we go to theme nights. lingerie, naughty school girl {one of my favorite} we meet a lot of fun people, we party until 5 am , then 4am the 3 am then 4am, we just can't have enough fun, so everyday we get up at 7 am, you can sleep when your dead. on friday my team loses at tequila volleyball, not nearly as much fun.
    we meet people of all ages who like to have fun, K@ and I are at Patyo saying goodbye to those going on the 16th, and we can barely stand it we want to go again so much.
    A few observations:
    1. moderate your alcohol on day 1 jet-lag is an evil mistress
    2. as I was told by someone, go home regretting you tried something rather than the you didn't try it
    3. participate or at least cheer on those who do, it makes for a fun time
    4. the party after the show is worth staying out for
    5. meet new people, you never know what may happen

overall it was an amazing trip, we will definitely be back, at the latest next may, but we are planning on going in October for our anniversary {10/24}
    if at all possible.
    We highly recommend this hotel and the cancuncare Boobs Cruise.

thanks to all of you we met and if we didn't send a friend request to you send us one

Oh yeah if you have pictures of us just pm us and we will let you post them

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    A good time was had by all, you guys were a blast on the Boobs Cruise, it was very nice to meet you. Hopefully, we will be back in September.

3. RZR Dawg

RZR Dawg Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great review! Thanks!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I just want to comment on the observations, that's all.

"1. moderate your alcohol on day 1 jet-lag is an evil mistress."

** Truer and smarter words have yet to be written. Still, there is something to be said for literally punching oblivion with your face (I didn't say IN the face on purpose) your first morning/afternoon/evening/night at TTR. It's kind of cool to do that. Still, being able to remember doing stupid fun stuff is good, too.

"2. as I was told by someone, go home regretting you tried something rather than the you didn't try it."

** On a roll! Life is short, live it!

"3. participate or at least cheer on those who do, it makes for a fun time."

*** It definitely makes for a fun time, for everyone, and it gives those poor nervous wrecks up on the stage feeling embarrassed and stupid (BTDT) the jolt of approval/adrenaline necessary to go through with ..... in some cases being naked, in others performing oral on a fruit or on their partner or just some schmoe from the crowd, or belly-flopping into the pool --- or ALL THREE! LOL! Rock 'n Roll!

"4. the party after the show is worth staying out for."

** Again, true. Problem is, just keep things "pacing" to make sure ya can make it to da party, yo!

"5. meet new people, you never know what may happen."

** Most important thing in this list. Totally agree, seriously. Some of our best friends for life we met at TTR. No kidding. The places just burgeons (yes, I like that word) with like-minded, fun and fun-seeking folks.

I'd look forward to hanging out with this crowd, but we'll already have been and gone by Oct. 24, but we'll tell them to keep a light on for you!

5. JAZZY_JJ

JAZZY_JJ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Aloha K and L, thanks for the report and sending me some pictures, I'll have to remember next year to bring a camera... Lol....

K made the sex position contest sooooo much fun and glad she won, if she pulled that one guy off , I fear what she might have done to me with those anal beads... Ouch.... Lol...

Also wanted to say Thanks for bringing all the GLO stuff and participating in all the theme nights, I could always count on you two to be right there in the mix!! Btw, K had some very sexy and dazzling outfits!!

I agree it was such an great group and all the fun memories will last a life time, next MAY we shall party again !!!

Have fun in OCT and congrats on your anniversary !!!

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR..Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice