kandl Sept Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kandl, Sep 23, 2013.

1. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a Most Excellent, Awesome, Wonderful Trip!!!
    Yea it rained everyday, but we had a Blast because it's Freaking Temptation!
    The games were Fun! Who knew Naked Twisted could be so exhilarating? We rocked the music trivia, arm wrestling, beer drinking, battle o the sexes. Loved the Volleyball Crew & Body shots with Paloma! (Thanks Delicious!)
    We met loads of really cool people from Cancuncare,(Giles,Amy, Scott, Spicy) passed out orange bands & corrupted the Newbies, & hung out with old friends from the leftover labor day crew! (Kristin & Doug)
    Nice shows has some cool new shows. Foot juggling a lamp post? Cool things to do with 100 hula hoops, & my all time fav, The COP!
    So ya, we did have to get a little creative to deal with the rain. More time in the game room playing pool, watching boxing, Getting a Bad Ass Tattoo in the Back Room from Miguel! (Will definitely have him Do Me again!) ...And a few other things that are Fun indoors! lol
    So the Boobs Cruise on the 12th was a little wet, The crew had their work cut out for them, keeping people from falling off the boat & drowning. But Chinos kept the Party going! Cupid Shuffle under the Palapa, snuggling under towels...There were some fool people that continued to dance atop the boat in the driving rain & spray & Lick the whip cream. But it was the first time I saw 68 people try to cram into the cabin for something that was NOT a "Running Buffet!" Loren Tim & Mandy, Ya'll R Crazy! Thanks Steve for giving us one more Unforgettable Boobs Cruise.
    And as always the most fun was hanging out at the Sexy pool with friends! Tim & Mandy, Naked Twister, Blood & Needles, Pink Pussy's'..You two are Legend! Had to make daily trips to the Quiet pool to rescue people, Duncan, Vince & Kristen. And dancing the nite away at Paty O's, come rain or shine or foam or rail vodka, You always leave exhausted, drunk, bellys full o burgers & a smile on your face!

I never slipped on the tile, even though it was wet, I was drunk & in high heels.
    I loved the music, I can dance to pitbull forever & love being taught new dances. They were playing all my latest iTunes.
    I said no thanks to the premier club once & was never approached again.
    The "Clique" of 42 did not bother me & I did not bother them. We were always having way more Fun!
    Ya we got tired of the food, but that is because we have eaten it 3x a day for 48 days over the past 16 months. hahaha
    Security was nothing but a comfort to me. Always there when I need them. (And I have needed them!)
    We had a GREAT Trip, because that is what we went to Temptation to do! We Love TTR & would not change a thing. It is impossible to go and not meet Awesome People & Have a Total Blast!!
    And that is exactly what we did!!!
    Can't wait to See You Again SOON!!
    K@ & Loren

2. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    That was our group. ;)

eta: Great trip report!

3. TediNTigz

TediNTigz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoa! Love it! Is this new or did someone bring a twister "board" and people just joined in?

4. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Awesome trip report, thanks :) 5 more days for us, can't wait!

5. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is new! It was Fun! Paloma was in charge & It can get pretty crazy, Especially considering who is playing! Tim, K@ & Brenna! It was kinda touchy feely, you know!
    Loved it

6. HnJ

HnJ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the report! We can't wait to head south next week!

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We loved hanging out with y'all. Maybe we will see you there next April, when the rain is usually nowhere to be found. :umbrella1:

8. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Never happy to hear that you needed security, but glad to hear they took care of you when you needed them.

9. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    Great trip report Kat....missed you guys.....come back in November (16th). Oh and Hi Loren.

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great TR...Thanks for sharing...Teptations is an awesome place to be ....RAIN or SHINE:daveandmo::daveandmo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice