Just returned

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by polarbear, Feb 26, 2015.

1. polarbear

polarbear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned from Oasis Sens and we had a very nice week. Beach was incredible, topless optional was awesome, and DO NOT MISS the foam party. I did look at the schedule and knew when things were open and closing and it did work well. If I was the boss I would leave the swim up bar open until 6 and the lobby bar open until midnight and change Hippe Chic to a buffet so there was no waiting. We both enjoyed the food the drinks and the people. We did have an air conditioning problem when the drain tube plugged and flooded the bathroom, but I was real impressed with maintenance and housekeeping all was fixed and cleaned up within 15 minutes. Staff was great, food was great We will for sure consider Oasis Sens the next time we go to Cancun. We did not buy a VIP wristband and never needed for anything.

2. wright3212

wright3212 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How was the night life and people there? Compared to temptations if have ever been or just in general. My wife and I have come to agree that the people you meet make or break a resort as much as anything.

3. polarbear

polarbear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it has been 8 years since we were at Temptations and there was more night life, but you are correct it is the people you meet that can make or break a trip.

4. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the review. It is a complete 180 from the recent reviews here and on Tripadvisor. Seems like a coin flip as to how things go there. Or it could be a problem of expectations. Whatever the case, glad you had a good time. Oasis was very good for us last year (GOV - That BEACH was fantastic!)), but there were too many potential negatives this year to chose Oasis Sens. We'll see what happens in a few weeks when we go to Golden Parnassus for the first time.

5. Pilsnerfan

Pilsnerfan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm heading to the Sens on April 7 flying solo for the first time. Mama and I have been to Temptations, and a great deal of other AI's, so I know the resort routine. (towel game, how to get good service, etc.)
    I'm curious how this resort will be for a "single" guy. I'm very social and usually tend to make friends easily, so I've no worries there. Just that hearing about many of the bars closing early, etc. has me concerned it's gonna get lame every night. I guess we'll see.

6. Bob & Angela

Bob & Angela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Good trip report Chris & Gord ! I truly feel that everyone needs to get their info from our sites like these. Trip Advisor can be off so badly. :aetsch022:
    Glad to hear you had a nice week :) Love, Ang

7. Bambidamnit

Bambidamnit Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Thanks for the review of the resort we are hading there in June I was a bit concerned because I couldn't find much that was positive about the resort. Oh and I don't care about the stairs if they take me to that beautiful beach!

8. cancun 1982

cancun 1982 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife's wedding ring was stolen from the room. So keep valuables locked up.

9. toplessfun78

toplessfun78 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there May 29th-June 3rd...A Temptation and Desire regular. Looking for new resort with same spice...Hope to have an exciting time and meet some great people!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice