just returned after 7 days

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by pablo, Feb 22, 2011.

1. pablo

pablo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got in after 7 daysat the golden,arived late last monday and was told ifwe didnt like our room we could go to the great with an upgrade.We took the room even though it was the worst room in the hotel room 115, right next to the elevator,deck overlooking the parking lot pump station which ran all night.Besides that everythingwas great.. No rain at all excelent food at all the restaurants we were at including the great.And a constant flow of cervasia and booze for 7 days! A little disapointed at the Adult atmosphere though, saw no topless the whole week,definatly G rated week.( I must be spoiled we usaly travel to orient beach St.Marten every year where anything goes) We took the catamaran/snorkel /booze cruise
    with SAMBA over to Isla Mujeras one day which was great. My hats off to
    XAVIER AND THE WHOLE CREW OF THE NAUTICO which did a great job!
    All in all it was a great trip,and would definatly go back.:beer4:

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the update. We are disappointed with G rated atmosphere review. Did you go to the tiki bar at night?

I always said the entertainment staff was nice but weak. Hopefully, next week things will get a bit more lively. (fingers crossed)

Did you get to move rooms after one night? We have booked ocean view and they had better honor the extra payment.

Thanks again.

3. pablo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No we stayed in the same room all week. Because there were no extra rooms available.Yes we were at the pool and tiki bar most nights and nothing more than body shots. Beter luck next time maby.

4. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its coz i wasnt there lol

i always get the bodyshots rolling when im in GP!!!!!!! breaks all the awkwardness and breaks the ice for everyone :)

exactly 3weeks left for us!!!!

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    haha i can't wait! Pablo, was gamaliel or carlos from the front desk there? lol did u relay my message ? :DDDD

Glad to hear that even through a few minor downfalls u had fun! :)

6. pablo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gamamille

Hammi, you must of left some impression on people the last trip,when I told Gammamile you said hi and were returning in march he smiled from ear to ear and laughed. It made his day! I didnt see the other person from the desk you mentioned,andI didnt say anything to Fonzie,cause I know how you feel about him.Just suprise him when you show up!:beer4:

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    hahah Gama is soooooo in love with me! lol it cracks me up! He calls me his wife! I'll send u a pic of Carlos. He was a nite guy at the front desk. I miss him :(

Haha and all gloves off..... I'm going to be a sweetheart to fonzi when i see him. Kiss him on both cheeks and maybe even let him motorboat. I wish to say that I hope he doesnt remember me... but ive been there too many times that that is just not possible! lol. I'll be extra nice and see if that works! I wanna love him since everyone else does. I'll TRY again! lol. But if he gives me any lip I'm slapping him with one of the girls! lol

8. ravgem6676

ravgem6676 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure he won't mind that LOL!!!

Which resort is this? I thought most of the "Adult" resorts would have topless scenery? :)

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    this is Golden Parnassus :D lol It is topless. I tan topless... but usually i have my top on when walking at the bar. its more fun to flash :D lol. Maybe next year I'll walk around free and proud.... after i get my boobs done! lol

10. pablo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hammie im sure hell remember You, One afternoon some people at the bar mentioned to him he was famous on the internet because of this website, he laughed and said he logs on all thetime.I actualy saw him give a customer who brought him some hats,his email adress and an autograph. No bullsh.. My wife Kathy and I were right next to this guy at that time.
    By the way you were right as far as a few dollars go a long way as far as tips in Mexico, The firs night we were there (we checked in late about 10.30) we tiped 5 bucks right away and witihn 30 minutes we had 2 or 3 drinks backed up in front of us. Enjoy ur trip we will be expecting a trip report!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice