just got back

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by ctlady42, Jan 15, 2012.

1. ctlady42

ctlady42 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have been back from the GP for a week. Even though the weather was not perfect, it was better than it is here. Anyone there the week of the 1/2-1/9. Had a lot of fun.

2. MNgirl

MNgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there the 3rd through the 10th, great time!! The weather was a bit cloudy but the last few days were gorgeous! Made me wish for a few more days. This was our 2nd time and already looking forward to planning a 3rd in the future!

3. MichiganCity2

MichiganCity2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Couple of questions for you two.... Tell us about the hot tub... was it clean, warm, fun ? Also is shade a problem to obtain ? Did you have bottled water in your rooms ? And anything else you care to share.......... Thanks !

4. ctlady42

ctlady42 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not go in the hot tub. I heard it was not very hot. I did see it being cleaned a few times during our stay. We did have bottled water in the room along with soda and beer. Shade was not a problem. We really did have a great time. The service was fantastic everywhere. I thought the food was great too. I will be sure to return to this resort.

5. MichiganCity2

MichiganCity2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for that response ctlady42..... I'm guessing they keep the hot tub at a cooler temperature for safety reasons...... people tend to want to sit in it for long periods of time and if the heat is up to par there can be serious health hazards over doing it. And you witnessed them cleaning it...... that's good....

6. MNgirl

MNgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hot tub is luke warm at best. Comfortable to sit in during the day, at night I think when the temp drops would be a bit too cold for my taste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice