Just Back - American guys have NO game!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tomm0, Mar 25, 2011.

1. tomm0

tomm0 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

So im an english guy, just back from Cancun, it was fantastic. Probably the best holiday (vacation!) ive ever had.

I stayed at the Gran Caribe Real. Absolutely perfect location.

A few observations.

1. Krystal - absolute shithole. I thought about where to stay, saw that was the "party" location and realised ALL guys would think "we'll go to the best party location". Wrong decision boys. Think about it in future, girls dont wanna be perved on all day long! I went there, asked the staff on reception on the 12th March... "how many girls checked in today?"... "two". "How many guys?"... "three hundred"!. Learn that lesson boys.

2. I had a massively successful week with the girls. An english accent there and any level of ability to hold a conversation guarentees sex. I slept with 5 girls in 7 nights and stayed in one night. I dont exaggerate when I tell you being English there is akin to being a celebrity.

3. American guys cannot pull! I spent a number of hours watching guys attempt to pull on a boat trip. Alot of them are good looking fella's, ripped, obviously take care of themselves etc. But when it comes to holding a conversation with a female?! Dear oh dear oh dear! Little tip guys - going up to a girl and going "YEAAAAAH SPRING BREAK BABY" and grabbing them for a cuddle doesnt work. You need to talk. The amount of guys I saw do this and then see the fear in their eyes immediately afterwards was just astonishing.

Basically, to summarise - American guys - forget your looks, work on how you TALK to girls, youll be suprised.
    If you're english - you cant fail.

In all seriousness though, everyone was so friendly, every group of guys were magic, every group of girls were magic. It was the most amazing trip and I met people there who id consider friends for life.

Ill be back next year. Take it easy people...

2. t7fcx

t7fcx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

lol
    spot on....

:uk1::uk1:

3. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    I'm Canadian, french canadian at that, so i'm not offended. That being said, i've seen alot of british guys have no clue at all either while staying at Temptation. Thinking its a free for all!! My point is, it's not where you're from, it's who you are.

4. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spot on dan

The united states is large and you can't lump a group of people into one pot.

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Disagree. You obviously have never been to Oasis.

Don't know about all the hotels but we walked around Gran Melia, Oasis, Omni beach area and Omni pool area during the day the first couple days. I actually thought Krystal had (relatively speaking) way more good looking girls than any other alternatives and any clubs at night. Especially the last evening when I went to the lobby bar, it had best ratio I had seen anywhere all week.

Good job, you deserve a medal.

That's totally true but not limited to American guys. You might have just noticed more with American guys because there were more American guys but there were guys from all corners of the world who didn't know how to talk to women . I was doing a lot of observing during my trip since there were, in my experience, not a lot of attractive girls to talk to and hang out with. There would be guys just going around and literally picking up random girls to put over their shoulders (whether the girls wanted or not since they didn't bother to talk to the girls first) and try to take the girls back to their group. We called those guys cavemen. Then there were guys with ridiculous costumes. It got some attention but that was not enough to make girls wanting to hang out with them after the pictures were taken.

That's what I've been saying all forever. You can go to the gym all day and you probably still won't look as buff as most of the guys down there. But work on your personality and learn how to make girls feel like they are having the time of their lives whole time they are with you, they won't want to not be around you. The 5 girls I met at Krystal lobby bar the last night, at least 5 groups of guys (I'm sure most were better looking than me) came up to hit on them at Sweet but they stuck with me the whole night.

I disagree with the accent, that too can only get you in the door, you still can't keep girls entertained without an good personality. Girls will want to hang out with the most interesting guys, not guys with the most unique accent. Not to mention British accent is actually not that unique in Cancun. There are TONS of Brits who go down to Cancun every year.

6. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent! In addition to your fabulous accent, you obviously found a proper dentist in England as well.
    Did you and your mates dress up in the same footie kit every night before you went to the clubs? :icon_razz:

7. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I disagree with most of that. If you're saying Krystal is a shithole because of the ratio that's ridiculous. I've never seen a place in Cancun where the girls weren't outnumbered.
    Also, it's seriously quite silly to lump an entire nation together and say they've got no game. During peak weeks there is more American guys there than guys from any other country so of course there will be a few douchey ones. I don't disagree that there are a lot of good looking guys that take the wrong approach to picking up girls simply by being super aggressive. That said, I also met a lot of English/Irish/Australian/etc guys that thought that their accent made them something special and it was equally unattractive.
    Henry was totally right, an accent might get you in the door but believe me, it does NOT mean you "can't fail".
    ridiculous generalization

8. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sidenote: the only thing that "can't fail" in Cancun, is being female.

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unless you go with your brother like hoozle. LOL.

10. huskernjack

huskernjack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

DAMN RIGHT !!! :daveandmo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice