June 10 days at TTR trip report - second time around

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ChangoDeMadera, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hi everyone!!

Our vacation in Mexico finally ended and can now sit down and write about our 10 days at TTR.

This was our second time going to TTR (although last year we went in August).

We went June 8th - 18th at TTR and then had another 2 weeks in Mexico visiting family.

We flew with US Airways (although original flight was cancelled and had to drive 2 hrs to Pitt to fly out) all in all was well. We landed and USA Transfers was there. We arrived at TTR around 11 - requested a room in the 5000 and got in the room by 2pm. Great start!!

We had 5334 which was a great room (3rd floor but good exercise!) - put our Changodemadera sign on the door which helped out and other we met found our door easily.

The first day we met some CCC people although not many seemed to be there. Overall most days were spent at the pool chatting with people and at night we were at Patyos. I will breakdown highlights of our trip.

Unfortunately as you have read on here during this time in June many people got sick - we were feeling ill 3-4 days out of the 10 - including frequent bathroom breaks and throwing up - yuck!! BUT we made the best of our days despite feeling ill at times. The pharmacy across street sold antibiotics without a prescription which did the trick in the end!

Trip highlights:

Food - we liked it all - good service. It is difficult to say how we got sick as everyone we spoke to ate everywhere. Someone told us that they ask their doctor for prescription meds prior to going out of the country - I think we need to try and do that next time as we spent about $100 on medicine there.

Room - we really loved our 5000 block room. It was a walk and 3 flight of stairs might not be for everyone but it was quiet during our naps in the day and if we called it an early night.

Entertainment and Security - Not sure what was happening this year but it seemed like security was really keeping a closer eye on people on a few days. They were not letting girls who were dancing outside of the pool by the DJ dance. They were not allowing body shots w/ whip cream. We talked to Paloma and she said that we could only do it as part of the games not on our own. Really there were about 3 days when security was really ruining the fun and the atmosphere. Although there were many groups of guys - we did not see any getting in trouble. Not sure what was going on.... Some nights even in the sports pool they were yelling about not skinny dipping. After experiencing lots of fun and freedom in August last year - this year we were a bit disappointed in the vibe of the resort including the games :icon_sad:.

CCC Theme nights There was great participation this year. My favorite night hands down was sexy 911 when David had to wear the costume I bought for him - a lady lifeguard costume with large tatas and unshaved pubic hair..... lol. Although it was a ridiculous outfit and he did not want to wear it - he did wear it and he was quite a hit. He truly felt like a woman that night getting groped and touched all night long.... not to mention that many guys were looking at his fake boobs lol!!!!

The foam party at Patyos was really fun - ladies who cares if you got dressed and got your makeup on - go in there and dance and have fun!!!

The music at Patyos was overall good - but honestly one night all they were playing was 70s - 80s music - really killed the mood for me who likes to dance. The DJ with curly hair is not friendly. The DJs at the sexy pool are very nice.

This is the costume: Anita Waxin' Adult Costume 32434

Boobs Cruise June 12th Our cruise lost around 25 people due to sickness at the resort - thus we had only 28 people go on it. It was a calm cruise - i think some people were taking it slow including us due to not feeling 100% due to sickness. I probably enjoyed the snorkeling the most on this cruise....

Toy Exchange Party A fun time - got an interesting gift :)

Isla Mujeres - We organized a trip to Isla Mujeres - we really enjoyed taking the golf cart and going around. It is worth going to see a beautiful beach in Cancun.

People at the resort The best part of the trip and about this hotel are the people you will meet. If you are open to talk to CCC members as well as non CCC members you will meet a lot of fun people. Everyone is there to have a good time and you will leave the resort with friends for a lifetime. I know we will keep in touch with many we met :) Please send us a message so we can exchange emails if you have not.

PLEASE SEND US PHOTOS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF US!!!! We truly enjoyed meeting everyone we met!!

In conclusion we liked our second trip to TTR but it did not compare to our first one on many levels. Will we be back next year?

We will be reading more reviews as the year goes on to decide if we should go back....

2. FKA 11"

FKA 11" Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We wonder what Aug is going to be like without you two

3. Deleted member 19072

Deleted member 19072 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you two had fun! Sorry to hear that you were sick. :( That is a bummer. We are going at the end of July. Hope the sickness is gone by then. Tiff

4. Joe and Tara

Joe and Tara Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +484 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys, you were so much fun!

5. Deleted member 19072

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "...In conclusion we liked our second trip to TTR but it did not compare to our first one on many levels."

Oh, come on Chango! You know the reason! You guys opted out of Nakify July this year!!!! :wink3: Hopefully you two will stick to the last week of July/first week of August next year and the fun will return to your TTR experience. We'll miss you guys this year! --Chris

6. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    April, May and Oct are the best times to go, but any time is good if the right people are there

7. gothedistance

gothedistance Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    We HAVE to forgive them for not coming back to Nakify July because they had to use their week... amazing Miss Temptation winner!!

We will miss you two too this year!! :)
    -D&K

8. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    CDC here in the USA reported a shipment of cucumbers were the reason for illness. Salmonella posion. We are sure going to miss you 2 in a few weeks. Maybe next year we will see you again.

9. Deleted member 19072

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats right!!! Totally forgot!! Well...I guess I wouldn't pass up a free trip. Hopefully you'll be back next Nakified July!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice