~July 6 -12th~

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Ga_SunSeeker, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Ga_SunSeeker

Ga_SunSeeker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband & I will be 1st timers @ GP & Cancun.. We were originally booked @ Temptations but everybody backed out who was going with us so thought we'd test the waters at GP. I've never been topless at a beach but thought i'd like to try it out! :) Hoping this is not frowned upon!!

We're looking for some where we can party & chill if need be during the day w/ some awesome people!

Seen alot about Steve's Boobs Cruise- Will this be an option for us since we will be at GP!? Sure hope so! Any insight is helpful!

Is anyone else booked for 7/6- 7/12 time frame?

2. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've not done the Boobs Cruise, but I would imagine you can get on it even though you're not staying at TTR - you'll just have to take the bus to Temptation as I believe they board at Temptation's dock. I would inquire with Steve (Admin of this site) and he can tell you all about it.

3. Conor

Conor Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my gf and I are going to the great parnassus from june 20th to july 11th hope to be at the golden most nights

4. RedSoxCouple

RedSoxCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at TTR July 10 - 14th and we have done "Steve's" Boobs Cruise. First I think you can get day passes to TTR and you can hag out with all of us and be as topless as you want :) Second make sure that you sign up for STEVE'S Boobs Cruise and not one of the boring knock offs. We had a blast, perhaps the hightlight of our last trip. Hope to see you

5. theycallmedude

theycallmedude Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to be there the 7th - 12th! Our 2nd visit.

6. Ga_SunSeeker

Ga_SunSeeker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm already counting the days down.. So ready!! Can't wait to see you all there!

7. T&M Summer Lovin

T&M Summer Lovin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Everyone!! We too are new to the experience at GP and Temptations!! Were booked at Temptations from July 2-5 and GP 5-9. Look forward to meeting you all!! Counting down the days until we get to enjoy beautiful beaches, weather, cold beer, great entertainment and having the time of our life!!
    :daveandmo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice