Judge for yourself people....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ShaunUKefc, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ShaunUKefc

ShaunUKefc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See this link from youtube about Señor Frog's in May 09. Judge for yourself about the tourism...touch wood it stays like this :)

[media=youtube]nahxeZUbyFQ[/media]

I'm going 3 weeks today for 2 weeks, anybody else going this time??

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  2. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A carefully edited puff piece may be good for Senor Frog, but the reality is it is still moribund down here. The Ritz-Carlton is empty, as is Le Meridien. Grill 14 (Catorce) is closing. Jin An, the fancy branch of Hong Kong at KM 15 is closed, its windows removed and replaced with plywood. Casa Maya has one bulding closed and the other 1/3rd occupied. You can hear your own heartbeat inside Luxury Avenue.

A friend in the construction business put 90% of his emplyees on furlough last Friday and another, who owns a food service company that serves all the hotels and restaurants in the ZH booked 5000 MXN business for the entire month of May. A commercial for Senor Frogs isn't going to fix this.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Also remember that Frog's has moving walls that they close down and actually shink or expand the size of the club depending on how many people are there. That way it always looks full if there are 100 to 500 people there.

Jamie

4. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Frogs is not that crowded. my 2 back bedrooms look directly at Frogs. The crowds are not anything like usual but there are people. when it is busy I can hear the music from 10PM till 3 AM from my back balcony, not so this week

5. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well good for me. I may have to visit Frogs next week. I don't like crowds so it could be a good time for me to visit.

6. K&J2608

K&J2608 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is Senor Frogs without crowds? The more people, the more fun! Just my opinion. Interesting tidbit about moving walls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice