Joke

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by SheikYerboottie, Jul 17, 2016.

1. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    A man walks into a bar carrying a small box, sits down at the bar and orders a double Scotch on the rocks. The bartender asks the man why he looks so sullen. The man opens up the box, places a tiny piano on the bar, and this 1 foot tuxedo'd man walks out of the box, and sits down at the piano playing it and singing. The bartender said "That is incredible! Why are you so depressed?? The man said "Last month I was in Mexico on vacation, and I was walking on the beach and found a lantern on the beach, and when I rubbed it a ancient genie came out and said "Thank you, I'm old, and can only grant you 1 wish instead of 3, and I'm also hard of hearing. I told him what I wanted, and ended up with this 12 inch pianist"

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    LOL story of my life.

T

3. BaldSimon

BaldSimon Enthusiast Registered Member

Hamilton. New Zealand. Feel free to google it!
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    :aktion033: Ha. Could've been worse, I guess.
    12 Itchy Pains would be no fun.
    I guess you could get a lot of peanut butter out of a 12" peanut, tho.

...come to think of it, I saw a really sad looking guy a while ago, try to sell a dozen tiny 1" pens. Said there'd been some mixup with a wish or somethin'.... NOW I understand!! :wink3:

Speaking of pianos, did you see that amazing looking piano that Stevie Wonder was playing on TV the other night? No? Neither did he....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice