John's Long-for-the-Short Trip - Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Hiya! OK, quick trip, so short Trip Report! Well, maybe not So short - I don’t think I’m capable of writing a short one - but hopefully still interesting.

No clue why I’m writing this as if I’m all country-woodsy, it just felt right after all the cool accents which were around this past trip. Sort of gives you the “vibe.”

Trip #9 to Temptation, and Stacia & I were Oh So Damn Ready for it! Retail Hell for her from the 2nd week of October until the Monday after the Superbowl (end of Inventory, and the start of the next fiscal year). For me, the holiday season is fraught with a bunch of extra headaches at work, for which the compensation schedule isn’t quite … sufficient, ya might say. So, off to TTR we go in, or just before, the Week 8 Crew!

Day One: Buzz-buzz Ala-damn-alarm at 4:55 a.m., so early eeven our old cat doesn’t want to wake up… [​IMG]

Stacia’s holla-holla out from the bathroom, “Get your butt out of bed, we don’t want to be late for the flight.” Right! So, crawl out of bed, grab cam and snap second pic of trip: [​IMG]

Off to aeropuerto, I think that’s the spanish. Get there in record time due to expert navigation avoiding traffic delays, and approaching our gate for the shopping “look around” place a good and solid 2 hours prior to departure. A note on that: Is it even possible for a place to be more boring than an airport in the early morning hours? I mean, who hits the airport bar for drinks at 6:55 a.m.?

Anyway, security painless and swift, again (I need to knock on wood for that statement or I’ll curse myself), and I hear something about Global Entry which becomes relevant later though I didn’t pay attention to it at the time.

Flight boards at 8:25, departs IAH at 8:55, arrives CUN at 11:27-ish. It even said the -ish on the ticket. No really, I Promise. Get there, smell “Mexico” which is very cool indeed Green light at the customs magic box, and out the door to find the TransBeach travel transport which TTR is using as their in-house service now, slightly less expensive (I think) than USA Transfers, but the guy didn’t hold the sign up for us so we missed him for about 5-10 minutes. So, I suppose there you get what you pay for, which in this case was a Ford minivan (think it was Ford). We prefer the private service on Lomas Travel in the Lincoln Navigator. Cush-cushy, posh-poshy, and it’s good to get right into the “mood” for that on vacation, I think. They usually have leather interior, and you ladies seem to like the feel of good leather on naked butt-cheeks during the ride to TTR (sing it with me: hotel motel Holiday Inn), at least my lady does.

Get to TTR at about Noon-fifteen to a “welcome back!” from one of the guys at the door and a “You’re back again already?” from another, and laughing, in we go to the little members check-in area, get white-banded - which is still a very cool feeling (there’s a lot of subtle things that members seem to get at TTR that its hard to just point at and say, “See, that’s a member benefit,” but it is sorta ‘spensive), and told we need to wait until 3:00 pm for our room. No problem, stringback thong and sheer cover up for Stacia and my board shorts are in the side pocket, a quick duck into an alcove-thing off the lobby area, drop trou to revel in the feeling of already doing dumb stuff TTR-style, give a wave to a couple of hotties walking by at the time I’ve got one leg in the shorts and hear the tittering, which I didn’t take personally as it was sort of cold inside ~~ now changed into suits out to the Sexy Pool we go!

Quattro Cerveza, and dos vodka sprites in rapid succession, and it’s time to mix and mingle. Get approached right away by some great CCC folks, a group of about 8 or so in quick exchanges of names and “where ya froms” , I didn’t get everyone’s screen nyms, but did meet and talk with Lenni of Lenni & Jodie fame for a good half-hour, and we were welcomed into their little area of party-land. Cool of him and all of those folks to have us. Oh, I’m supposed to put these pics up to prove that Stacia can, and does, do it, they’re self-explanatory:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Yes, the pics are the right way up.)

Weather good! Sunny, temp about 85F, slight breeze, just enough to knock the sweat off ya, and that was it. Booze and conversation flowing, lots of good looking people having a great, typical TTR Sexy Pool time. Got to meet new (relatively) entertainment staffer Paloma, who was cruising around the Sexy Pool with Sarah69 talking smack hilariously and serving up the Tequila (Note: It really isn’t straight Tequila they are serving in that bar-pour bottle, it’s more like a weak margarita mix, just about a 40/60 mix of tequila and sour mix, not terribly potent so don’t be skeert to have one or five). Sun’s good for a bit, then gets a bit clouded up, then suns out again. Drinks continue to flow, at some point “Gerry” the server (Name is actually gerardo, I’m thinking) manages to convince Stacia that it’s a good idea to drink two fisted which she does NOT do well, and I don’t notice it…. Oops! Bad on me…

Another note: Not many pictures this trip as 1) camera in suitcase when we went down for Sexy Pool Day One, so unavailable because I’m a twit and didn’t put it with the outside bag stuff like I usually do); and 2) weather as described below wasn’t that conducive to the taking of really good, sunny outdoorsy pics; and 3) no pictures allowed during the contests and games any longer, which is a shame as you will note below. Dammit, Lenni, I would have represented you (actually, Jodie), for ya in the contest!

Early night for us on Friday night. That one’s on me, but hey. We DID come down to relax. Can’t just party “All Day … All Night” as the song goes when you’re running on fumes to start with. So, sleep.

And… sleep. And sleep……. And s l e e e e e p p p…. you get the idea.

Stacia went down, but not quite the “right” way, at 5:50 p.m. and didn’t get up the next day until 10:00 a.m. I think the rest was necessary. Anyway, 10:00 a.m. means…

Day Two: Wake to clouded sky, with a bit of windiness. But, she’s ready to go down for some mondo breakfast since she’s been asleep for more than 16 hours straight (LOL!), so we get beach ready, grab stuff and head to the buffet. Typical bacon & egg sammich for me, she got her fruit, hash browns and bacon (well, they’re sort of like hash browns in small … cakes, I guess you’d call them? Great with Tobasco on ‘em!). Done with the fast breaking and down to the beach we go.

Wind! Not like nice wind, just Wind, like 15-18 mph wind, sustained. Was OK when we first got down there, sunny. When the Sun hides behind clouds … not so much. So, pack up and go to the pool to see if we can find some shelter, and find the games going on. Missed a belly flop contest, but that’s OK, it’s not the best when it’s sort of chilly, not as many dudes doing not so much crasy stuff. That “SMACK” on the boys when the water’s cold just ain’t much fun, I’m thinking. But, get to hang out with the CCC people, and Lenni drags me over, convinced that I can tell a girls age by the way her a$$ feels (I can’t by the way, it’s much more like an estimate of how much time they spend on the track, treadmill, or in the dance studio or gym -- THAT I can do). Ask Sharon from last August’s trip and my buddy Ivan’s quite over 40 gf who spends a LOT of time on the tennis court. ! Anyway, it was fun to demonstrate that talent, and yes Lenni, Jodie has a great butt. As did the others that lined up in the name of scientific expirimentation - including Jason, the Gay Barracuda, which is a story for Lenni to tell in his/Jodie’s trip report. Suffice it to say, it’s an Easy task to tell a dude’s butt from a chick’s. LOL! Got to hang out and chat with Delicious, and kibbitz about the Best Boobs Cruise Ever (IMO, April 23, 2012) with her and Stacia laughing about the characters everyone remembers (Shout to Karen up on the Top Deck, Glen/Monique if I’m remembering it right, and tons of others, great damn day!).

Other interesting “items” were handed to the blind guy to identify at speed, such as this one: [​IMG]

More drinkign that day, more meeting people as they came in for the weekend on the Saturday Morning flight schedule. Brent&Kells were that day’s highlight, sort of. Saw them as they just arrived, they were needing a place to “be” until their room was ready. Stacia offered them our room to put bags in and change into their suits if they wanted, but they didn’t need to, they only had to wait an hour or so. However … Didn’t see Kells again that day, LOL! Apparently, when they did get down to the bar, they had first day curse like Stacia did Day One, and Kells, trooper that she is, ended up going down for the count early. Two-fisted drinking can be a problem on the first day, it’s true!

Stacia gets her Tight & Bright dress from Vickie’s on, a almost translucently-thin blue number, and starts laughing about how much her headlights are on because of the cold, but if she doesn’t mind, I don’t mind either, right? And off we go to dinner. Only to pass Brent who is coming back from one of the restaurants with two plates of food from which he is going to try to get something into Kells. Poor girl! BT-DT!

Tight & Bright Night started OK, lots of lovely ladies getting dressed but Patyo’s was C.O.L.D. dammit. Nice Shoes had the show going, which we’ve seen several times and were really more in the mood to drink and dance at Patyos. But, no DJ that early (like 10:00-ish pm), and it eventually proved too much of a struggle to maintain party mood for some, including us (the cold wind was such that it was making Stacia’s nipples so hard they got to be painful, and not in a “good” way), in the face of the wind, so in we went, to get some more apparently much-needed rest.

This was the first time at TTR that we ever actually used the Jacuzzi portion of our Jacuzzi Room, by the way. Very roomy for a single couple, it’d definitely be a somehwat cramped party for a couple-o-couples! It’s big enough, almost for a bigger guy to stretch out in, but not lay all the way out, see: [​IMG] And Here’s Stacia getting the water the right temp: [​IMG] With the windbreak curtain thing down it wasn’t too bad out there, so we played a bit on the patio then back inside to complete our fun and hit the rack, right after this was taken… [​IMG]

Day Three: We rise and shine UN-early, and probably 15 minutes after Steve’s Boobs Cruise that day left without us on it because of the feared cold. When we looked outside, that proved to be the thing, as it was overcast and the wind coming in off of the water was still blasting, along with occasional slight sprinkles. Not promising for the BC, so we weren’t quite as disappointed in deciding to not go this time - which would’ve been 4 in a year, which isn’t the record, but it’s getting close.

We looked down at the beach from the steps and could tell that the sand was flying around, still a bit overcast, so no beach on Sunday for us. Found the folks around the Sexy Pool, Lenni, Jodie, Brent, Kells, Brad, Paula, Laura, Jess and Jen, faux-Bambi (LOL!) stage name for the games whick were hilarious, etc. As with every Trip Report, there are so many cool people you meet you can’t ever keep them all straight, so if I leave you out of the list it’s unintentional and I suck.

Speaking of sucking, a couple of the pool games that day were a lot of fun, the Beer-Drinking contest, which was won by a Russian dude named Vladimir. Who’d go up against a dude named Vladimir in a contest about beer drinking, anyway? Well, I guess if your name was actually Bubba, you could swing a good competition, but not the poor guy named Andy who was called up by Paloma to challenge Vladimir AFTER he’d already beaten the pants off (literally) the other challengers. Paloma calls Andy up and challenges him to drink faster than Vladimir, who’d already had quite a few beers by now (I could just tell you that he was a ringer, and was just hitting his consumptive stride, so to speak), and Andy was in for it, but Paloma’s cute and pushy and there you have it. If Andy wins, he gets a T-shirt, etc., and if he loses, he has to drop trou and then skip naked all the way around the Sexy Pool area. Let’s just say Vladimir crushed him. Vlad was done and had put his cup down and was watching Andy finish his, when Paloma started saying take it off, take it off in the frat guys’ chant everywhere. Well, happily Andy went off, skipping and bouncing to his credit.

Then the IronWoman contest. Three contestants: Jodie, Laura, and faux-Bambi. The first part of the contest was the booty-shaking part and the “Bitches let us see what they got, just shake that a$$” was playing and the girls did that justice. Stage two was the run around the obstacle course, and Paloma starts Laura off by commenting appreciateviely on her nipples and how they stood and pointed the way, and then offered to shave 30 seconds off her course time if she’d drop her string bottom to run the course naked. In about a half-second she was there naked and poised to leap into action. It took a while for the crowd to understand that she’d just went for it right off, and then the shouts of encouragement erupted. Time was good, and excellent with the nude-time-credit.
    Then Jodie’s turn, and Lenni was hollering right off before Paloma even asked for her to take that damn thing off for Daddy (hilarious!), and then she, too, was in her birthday racing suit and off and around she went.

Note: Part of the course was to either: A) find a girl with her boobs out and play with/fondle/lick them for 5 seconds, or run up to 4 guys and grab their junk. Let it be said that this group of ladies did not stop at any of the same gender. Package-pickers all!

Faux-Bambi was up next, and like the others before no bottoms on and ready to go and off she went, in the opposite direction. Stacia warned me not to jump as Bambi grabbed me all up and squeezed viciously, making me think I had been mean to her, like broke up with her by text message maybe) in a past life or something, and then she was of and circling as well.
    Then all three girls up on stage still naked and panting (neat thought!) after bouncing up and down on the air pump to explode the Magnum condom and call “TIME!” when it burst. Ah, the fun times at TTR’s Sexy Pool.

A bit later a few of us head into Margarita’s restaurant for some later afternoon eats. Here’s something new, there’s an item on the menu there called a “Margarita Burro” which is sort of like a burrito, but slightly smaller, but still packed with goodness, like fajita chicken and beef, some fresh bell peppers and tomato, etc. Try one when you go, It Is Fantastico! Excellent afternoon post-drinking food. Get it while you’re there if you are tired of pizza or the other offerings. I “think” it was new.

More drinking and Tom-foolery, though I don’t know why Tom always gets the credit, and it was time to head back inside to get ready for dinner then White Dress Shirt Night (WDSN). Here we are: [​IMG]

It was still going to be cold, and as Stacia had been thinking about that, she was prepared, and had some lace-up thigh-highs that worked well to both keep her legs warm and sort of exquisitely frame her buns. [​IMG] [​IMG]

For those that haven’t been to TTR for a WDSN yet, here’s an example of the outfitting, so to speak: [​IMG]

As you can see below, it was a good turnout for the WDSN. Much better than the trip in October, when there was only Stacia, Terri and a girl who I think name was Melissa. That’s it. Three. Ugh. But, the pics here are only about half of the girls participating on Sunday nights festivities. Thanks to Lenni for popping up on the chair to take these for this post and all the ladies for acquiescing to the taking of these pics for CCC, the ladies facing:
    [​IMG]
    The ladies turned:
    [​IMG]
    Obviously, the weather was not cooperating well enough for the usual “At midnight the buttons are undone and bras come off” rule-thing, so while it was fun, it wasn’t totally crazy fun as it had been in the past. I blame Jack.

Jack Frost.

Day Four: That’s it! Up and packing, go down to the bar for a couple of quick beers, then up to the lobby to await the transfer back to the airport and the real world.

On the Global Entry thing … If you can do it, and go to Mexico more than 2x/year, you can save that horrendous wait to get home through the CDP passport control point by registering with them, and going in to do the in-person interview. Supposed to take about a half-hour, but that saves you that INTERMINABLE wait in the Passport control line that the non-smiling CDP guys/gals do as you come back in-country. Ack. Worse time to have to stand behind a family of 5 with 3 kids under age 5, all sick and coughing/sneezing without covering their faces. Ack! That was us at IAH at about 6:00 p.m. on what should have been Day Four by the Sexy Pool. Ah well…

Plans are in flux, but we’ll probably be back in May and August! See y’all (so to speak, LOL) then!

2. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    Another. Exceptinal t.report again john.Stacia looking. Great as usually. .see u guys soon.T&A.

3. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Very nice report. just what I needed with the snow falling. Thanks.

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your trip reports are hands down the best, John. Sorry you didn't have great weather this time around. Wish we could rectify that for you this April, but alas, unless you decide to plan a Halloween trip this year, I won't see you til next April. We will do a toast to you and Stacia on the Boobs Cruise (there might even be one on the 23rd again!)...if we remember before we get too drunk. :biggrinbandit:

xo
    K.

5. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Adam, thanks for the kind words.... Oh screw that, you are right, My Baby Be Bangin'! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys down there together Desire/TTR in August if we can mutually make all of that happen, I think we're clear, but have to wait to see how the docketing works out. I give it 3 to 1 in favor at this point. Remember, you & Terri are welcome to visit us for the get-together in the loosley-planning stage in late May if you two are bored, and wouldn't mind a quick jaunt down to visit, and hang out, and hang it out, in the big backyard pool, spa, outdoor kitchen party bar area with us (the party-bar thing is going to be "new construction" by the way...).

Karen, if you can convince Steve to have another one pre-damn-cisely on 04/23/2013, Please DO raise at least One up to the sky and shout "Titties & Beer! together, then give me and Stacia a little groovy booty shake dance, make sure Monique doesn't fall down this time, and shout Boo-yah, and have a round of shots!

Or, select any two of the above, don't fall off the top of the boat and have a good time. Safety first, you know. LOL! Going to miss the Addicts this year, just can't make it work, which sucks. AND here's sort of worse, don't think we can make May this year, EITHER, as our friends from the U.K. (met originally at BBG in 2007, by the way) are planning on visiting our home again, this time in the back-half of May. So, partly cool as hell, partly "Well, dammit." And, October 31 is out for us, as the full-tilt boogie pace of Retail Hel will be in full swing, more's the pity, for Stacia by then.

You know, it's a Lot of fun writing a good trip report. Not quite as much fun as actually being AT TTR, but still a lot of fun.

Next Time!

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Then we have a date on the boat next April, John. If we have a Boobs Cruise on the 23rd this year, I will be sure to take a picture of us toasting you in my trip report! :daveandmo:

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
  8. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Great report! Thanks for sharing and letting us live through you for a few minutes!!

~Jill~

9. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Great trip report John! Paula wants t know if Stacia can teach her how to work the pole? :) she has always wanted to learn how to do that . She has climbed one but hasnt done stripper tricks haha.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  10. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Great trip report John and Stacia. We can't wait to get there in June. My wife (Dawn) will not go during the winter months due to the issue that y'all had with the cold. She always says "I'm a Texas Girl and I love it HOT"!!!! Curtis

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice