John's Long-Ass Desire-TTR Trip Report Aug. 18-26

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Trip Report time... If you've read one of mine before, remember, it's L.O.N.G.! Not like, "OK, this'll take a couple of minutes long," but like "Maybe I need to eat and go to the bathroom first," kind of long.

No.... I mean pay attention, it's like Really Long this time. I know, I can summarize. How about this?

The A.D.D. Version of John's TR:

"Man! Boo-yah! Go-Go dancing, Foam nakedness, Naughty Schoolgirls, hot bodies, Boobies, booty and beers all around! Met/saw tons of cool people, not so many CCC folks. Weather great, except for Boobs Cruise day - big in-the-face rain on the way out, still fun! Chinos! Kick Ass! White Dress Shirt & Heels Night and nudie pics, skinny dip trip, and Naughty Schoolgirl Night x2 at both Desire & TTR! Great old friends and making new ones! Wow, Lookit! A bike... (*wandering off to look at the shiny motorcycle*)

Part One of John's Full Trip Report for those with sufficient interest and a good ability to concentrate:

PART 1 = Desire

OK, our latest trip to the Yucatan, since we moved about a bit this time, was from August 18 through the 26th. We started out flying down from Houston to Cancun on the 18th, and going through the flights stuff in the usual way, arrived at Cancun (CUN) to find that they had replaced the big box-scanner you put your bags on to go through customs, then press the button to find out if you get hand-searched is now replaced with just the latter. No scanner box, just another button. I always let Stacia push, and as per usual, she gets the Green. So, we go! This time, since our first stop was Desire, which "starts the day" a bit later, say 3:00 p.m. or so, we took a bit later flight down, but the experience was the same. Smooth United Flight 1019 I think, easy around that "hurricane" developing in the Gulf (never did, so we're glad we know a little bit about tropical cyclones) and an extra hour in the air later - Arrival.

Note: We took NO pictures at Desire except for those of our room for the Trip Advisor review (I'm trying to get that next badge, sucker that I am), and besides, the Original Resorts all get the slam from the tight asses (mentally - NOT physically). Those frumpy attitudes need offsetting, IMO. There seems to be a real no photos policy all over at Desire, and while I can understand why, it's a shame, the place is gorgeous. I suppose, just don't take pics of the naked people, maybe? Or, it is sort of hard to carry a cam with you when you're not wearing a stitch. Neck strap? I don't know. Still, it'd be a great place for fun party pics, I'm just saying.

This trip for vacation we experimented, using the Original Resorts' own (I think it is...) transport company, TransBeach, and they were fine. Inexpensive, but still our own private ride, though instead of the Lomas Travel's Lincoln navigator we got a Ford/Chevy (don't know) standard van, the kind with a total of 4 rows of seating (driver and shotgun passenger, then two 3-person benches and a cargo area where the little last/back row would go. Like that. Still, it was just Stacia & I by our lonesome in the thing. So, save about $40, but lose the leather interior in exchange. Up to you.

Neat thing was, we come walking out of the airport and start heading out to the spot area (55) to get to the transport company, and as we started walking down that long peninsula-like thing, a guy came up, wearing the right combo-uniform colors for TransBeach, and said, "Are you Mr. and Mrs. John?" We stopped, looked at each other, then I said sure. He said "your ride is right here." I still don't know how the dude knew who we were, we still weren't to where we needed to go. Ah well... *shrug* Mind powers maybe.

The van got us over to Desire for our first trip there to stay, though we visited it in April of 2012, when Luis, the Original Resorts sales mgr took us over for a look-see visit. We only stayed about 3 hours that time, enough for a nude dip in the pool, lunch, and a quick beer & drink with Tom & Deborah (Rodin on here), then back to TTR. This time, we were at Desire for three nights.

Arrive Desire 30 minutes later, easy drive, no screaming, wailing and/or gnashing of teeth for the driver, and very smooth getting in, though the getting through the double security fence was "interesting," as the driver's english was poor enough he couldn't pronounce my last name correct enough to match what the sec-guard was apparently reading. That got cleared up when I just called it out from the back, where to then I had been distracting myself by running a hand up my wife's dress and had lost ... track of the proceedings. Shoot... I'm on a 30-minute ride to naked-land, of course I'm going to grope... er... I mean, caress. Yeah, that's it. Caress. Need to remember that word. Proper useage and all. Makes things PC which aren't otherwise, great tactic.

Go inside to check in, and something strange happened. We've that premier membership, which isn't a big deal, we just had the investment capital available when they asked us to decide, but the front desk dude at Desire seemed not to know. I mean, he looked at our reservation, which had our contract no. on it, and he gave us gold bands, which I guess is what members get at Desire (vs. black ones, I believe), but he explained the entire spiel about the resort as if we weren't. It wasn't rude, it was just weird. Ever met someone at the fast food restaurant who is so used to saying the same thing all the time that if you toss a curve ball they get all flustered and lose their place? Well, you've met this guy then.

The bell boy came up then, introduced himself as the "day guy," and mentioned his partner who was the "night guy," and on our way to our room explained that most of what we had just listened to didn't apply to us. Yes, like that. "Well, since you are members, you don't have to pay extra for such-and-such, and you can reserve a palapa merely by asking me and I will take care of it, no extra charges. So, apparently, there are some not quite hidden, but definitely concealed charges awaiting non-member guests to Desire, so keep your head up. You might get charged $40 for a couple layout couches by the pool if you aren't careful!

Desire Room: Desire's rooms, at least the one we were in, are in what they ccall a Cabana style. It's not the right term, so think of a quad-plex apartment set-up of efficiency apartments, with each pair sharing either a deck or a patio, depending on if on the 2nd floor or the ground floor. The second floor doesn't sit with the same floor plan right atop the bottom, it's ... twisted about 45 degrees so that the people downstairs don't get heard by the peiople upstairs and vice-versa, I guess that's why it's that way. In any event, we ended up in a 2nd floor room, with our own staircase leading only to our door. it'd be neat for sexy photo ops!

The room was smaller than the rooms at TTR, by a bit. Same slightly too old TV, playing the same daily-themed Channel 12 and two channels up is the Playboy Channel in the evenings and overnight. Bed was REALLY comfortable, contrasted with TTR's not-so-much, which was a Great discovery, since we planned to get some good sleepy time for a couple of days. Bathrrom had the Hollywood mirror for the girls to get ready, or is that a make-up mirror with Hollywood lights? I can never remember. Anywhere it's there, but over a counter with so little room Stacia couldn't get but maybe a third of her girly stuff out and laid ready for use. She had to commandeer the top of the dresser and I ended up using a nightstand. Shower basic design same as TTR's rainfall shower head ones, but small. I mean, like my shoulders could touch the sides small, which was weird, because just outside the shower in the "potty" room part of the bathroom, where the toilet is/was, there was literally 5 feet of dead space they could have used to nearly triple the size of the shower (or double both shower and make-up area), no kidding. Weird design, poor architect, something.

But still, it's only the room, and we're only in there to sleep and get ready and fool around, and we can do two of those outside in other places at Desire.

Food: Top Notch. Better food easily than at TTR (and TTR has good food IMO), but a smaller kitchen load since there's only about a third as many people there, top capacity, as TTR. Higher quality starting ingredients go a long way, I got to tell you. Wider selection on the buffet at breakfast, lunch & dinner, if you went there to eat. But, there's no need for that at dinner, since you can eat at one of the 4 restaurants (except one of these closes each night, so a rotating 3, actually). Still, all liquors/drinks were made with premiums as far as I could tell, and my beer was a notch or two above the typical Dos Equis Lager. Pacifico and Superior, I think. You could get negro modelo too, I think, but it didn't sound good during the day and I forgot about it at night. This last was just from what I overheard another couple talking about, didn't verify/deny.

OK, now for the actual Desire part. If Temptation is to be described as sort of an Adult Spring Break/Fraternity Party ... which sort of conveys the proper imagery, then Desire would be someone's personal house party where the people are comfortable enough to run and jump in the pool naked in the middle of the day. Some fun, some great conversations, lots of laid-back nudity around of a range from fantastic to look at to not-so-much, but that's just people, and everyone having a relaxed, fun time.

Day One: Get in, sign in, get room, get down to the pool buffet area to get some food as it was a couple hours past lunch. Have good food, chilling by the pool still in our travel clothes, talking with people who knew we were in and new as we still had those clothes (the travel stuff, not the actual resort stuff) on. Finish, go to bar to get drinks. Meet a couple named Parm & Satin from Canada, very nice. Meet another couple.... who'll I'll not name. Then back to room, grab the robes furnished by the resort, drop trou. Stacia puts on one of her string-backs as she's not really sure yet, and off we go to the hot tub.

Hot Tub at Desire: Damn thing is advertised as a 40-person spa, I think, and it can hold more than that, easily, if you would count people standing in the middle, which people often did, the water about waist high on a short girl like Stacia. Music up there good, and the spa/tub has a swim-up, if you can swim there, or a slog-up bar, whatever. Great bartender there, after first order, she knew what everyone wanted unless you changed things up. Some folks were doing shots, but not many, Nothing like TTR's swim-up bar at the Sexy Pool. Laid-back vs. "Shots, Shots ShotsShotsShots!"

Anyway, on to the ONE bad experience at Desire, which at the core was just a rude couple and that's all. No patch on Desire, it could have easily happened at TTR, too, or even down in Playa. There at the spa, sitting and talking and the female of the ... odd ... couple (p.i.) floated by using the guys' asses and packages to maneuver herself around the pool, no asking, just reaching out and grabbing what she saw. Not so cool. Minutes later, trying to play that off, weird guy of couple just slides up to Stacia while she's got her head turned talking to me and bites her nipple. Yes, read it again. Out of the blue, not even a "Hi, my name is..... can I ....." We've been approached by couples in the lifestyle before, but this was just plain rude. Whatever. She jerked around, pulled back, and slid away from him. He smiled at her and said "you have very beautiful breasts." To which... what do you say? She opted for Thanks, and he thinks so too, as she pulled me closer.

I'm still like "did that just f-ing happen?" SO... we turn away from them in the universal Not Interested signal, and turn directly into the faces of a very cool couple from New York who had just underwent a similar set of unwelcome experiences. A couple minutes of laughing commisseration later, and we'd made friends. After we'd been talking to this other couple for about an hour, the guy part says to Stacia, "Do you know, or care if you do, that you're the only person wearing anything in this pool" She looked around and laughed. Saying she sort of stuck out that way, she told me to take them off, so I did and proudly worn them as a trophy around my neck. Me find Booby Woman. Me take Panty. Grunt-grunt.

Lots of good talk and hanging out in the tub later, and forgetting the negative experience, the day wound down to dinner time. We went to dinner, excellent, I had a double-serving of ravioli and my lady had grouper I think, and then we go back to the room as I'm feeling sticky from the humidity in the outer dining area. I step into the shower, and when I come out she's passed out, tired and ready to sleep. So, we do. Really. Well, for about an hour. She gets up and jumps me, which is awesome, then truly passesses out for the count.

THEME NIGHT: Studio 54 Night: We missed it, sleeping and/or fooling around.

Day Two: Up NOT early, off to breakfast at 11:00 or so, down to the beach to look at and get in the water, see the couple from New York, who come down from their palapa to talk. By this time, everyone around is completely nude, and nobody seems to even notice. Neat, actually. Hang around the palapa, take a nap. Storm comes almost in, blows by about 500 yards away, cooling winds blowing around but no rain on us, put everyone's ass to sleep again. Then, up and a bite to eat, then back to the hot tub. No odd couple today, and we looked to make sure. One big, round guy, in all ways (kielbasa sausage give you a visual) was doing his lady on the shelf at the tub, but nobody much cared. He was simply proceeding in a workmanlike manner, and she seemed content to merely put up with it. He may have finished, but I don't think so, then went and left her where she was, went over to the other side of the tub and hung out, and about 5 minutes later she went over to him for some gifting of oral, to which he seemed as pleased as he'd have been if someone had just given him a tax bill. Weird. Not us!

Conversations, drinks, good music, meeting other cool people, and talk and excitement growing about Naughty Schoolgirl and Nerd night. I'd guess about 80% of the ladies had their NG outfits ready to go. Dinner eaten, outfits go on, and bam to the lobby bar for an "impromptu" costume contest , and then up to the disco/club. Great music, great design to the club room, bar service good, no huge migration to the playroom or anything, we didn't notice anyone even go back there then while the music was going well. Over to the hot tub to get naked again and dip, THEN we, the four of us went back to the playroom (it has a swing, FYI) and we had some fun doing and watching as they did watching us doing and vicey-versa... like that. Good time. Then, time for our room and another lengthy and welcome sleep. No, nobody got in the swing, no clue why. Personally, I've no clue "how." LOL!

THEME NIGHT: Naughty Schoolgirl & College Nerds: Stacia flat rocks a NG costume/outfit, but I didn't have anything "college nerdy." "Well, not anymore, Stacia said), so I just went as me. GREAT damn time, good music, drinks flowing, great service in the disco/club, with lots of semi-naughtiness going on, but not as unruly as one might think. Tame in a "Let's just have sex right here, what do you think?" sort of way. Not much of that at all. Playroom not terribly inhabited that night, I think the partying was too much fun to leave, actually, until we cam back later after the hot tub revisit, as noted above.

Day Three: Another late start, which seems the pace for Desire, up around 11:00 to get breakfast again, then down to the beach for a nude walk, stopping and talking to people who were partying it up last night. Relaxed, slow conversations, much chuckling and laughing. We hung out on the palapa again for a while, napping in the shade some, walking in the sun some, then back up to the pool area for a bite. Naked Pool Surfing activity was hilarious (2 staffers at either end of a short surfboard, moving/rocking it sort of like wave motion - maybe - and people are timed in it like bullriding). Lots of falling, laughing people, but one girl from South America i think it was stayed up for 15 seconds and walked away, so to speak, with the competition. Up to the hot tub, hanging out, good time. Laid back, relaxed.

Notice a theme? Laid back, relaxed - the whole time. We got a lot of well-needed rest here.

THEME NIGHT Desire's Jacuzzi Foam Party! Now I'm talking Boo-yah fun time, people! TTR's foam party is a nursing home bridge tournament by comparison, no kidding. Folks got all dressed up in their going out finery, looking tight, smelling good, slinky dresses and other hot clothing items being sported by the ladies and nice outfits by the guys all for hanging around down at the lobby bar for a bit, or at dinner. Then, up to the hot tub (above the main building, on the roof, kind of). Up there, there's a kind of small area, think a third of Patyo's maybe, maybe a quarter, which is covered and which, this part uncovers, goes up 4 or so steps to the hot tub/spa. In the covered part, people are standing around, listening to music and the entertainment staff getting things hyped, and then all hell breaks loose as the foam starts dropping out of the cieling! Within 10 seconds or so everyone has removed every stitch of their clothes and is cavorting around in the goop soup, dancing, ass-shaking, hollering up a storm. Think of being completely naked in a room with hot people who just completed an oil-wrestling competition, then went directly to a rave party. It was fantastic. The floor was NOT slick/slippery, either! I can't tell you which thing was a more welcome surprise about the foam, the fact that on the floor it wasn't slick at all (at Desire, I'm talking about), that it did NOT stain our clothes where it had touched them (not a stain on anything of ours), didn't make our drinks taste bad (damn stuff smelled and tasted like pineapples!), or that on the skin it felt like a very light moisturizing lotion. Think about dancing with your hot lady and your buddy's hot lady at the same time, naked, with that stuff all over you. QUITE the hot experience!

Day 4, Wednesday: TransBeach shows up at 11:00 to get us over to Temptation! Rested, mostly and sort of, it's time to get the drink on and a party started! No, you really don't do as much of that at Desire. Drink 'til buzzed and happy, sure. Drink-Drank-Drunk? Not so much. I'm sure you can and it happens, but not this trip for anyone we saw.

Get to TTR about 11:40 for the sign in at the desk, assigned Room 1109 (didn't care for that room as the jacuzzi on the deck had no overhang nor curtain thing for wind/rain), but the room itself was a clone of the other Jacuzzi Rooms, so nothing bad. We'll know to avoid it and ask for a mid-hallway room next time, or one up in the 5111's or so to get the double rainfall shower setup.

Down to the Sexy Pool, and within, literally I think it was 15 seconds or so, "Hey, are you John? I think she's Stacia, turn her around so we can check! ... and you look like John, so..." Sure enough, the CancunCare.com people ARE there (though not as many of y'all as we'd have liked). Met our friends "Humper and Woody," which is board slang for Arnie & Diane, and I'll let you guess which is which, LOL! They were there for their honeymoon, and we'd originally met them at TTR in Feb. of 2012. It was like seeing friends from last weekend! Awesome, hanging out with them most of the week remaining as planned. Unplanned, but still quite welcome, Midwestern (Kevin & Tamie) greeted us by nym in the pool itself on a trek from one part to another, and the Party Triumvirate was born.... the 6 of us kept it going for the week, not getting bored once at all. Met Hoss48 (Larry and Alicia), as well as Rob and Heather (um... that's Rob and Heather), as well as FunCPL23 (Tom and..... crap.... I drank too much that week, I killed that brain cell.... Amanda?).

MagicMat and I had corresponded about my trying to do him a favor and obtain some AIWC for the trip, and to which task I failed miserably, but did succeed at receiving his shipment of.... well, never mind that. I was asking stacia and the CCC folks to watch for Mat so I could make delivery. Arnie saw him arrive and head, backpack still on, to the Sexy Pool bar (good lad) so nearly-naked Stacia went over to greet him and ask if he was Mat. Made his day, he said later! Awesome. Hung out with Mat a lot this trip, as he moved in and around the party folks.

But, that was it for CCC people we met. Odd, that. Definitely NOT April when the Addicts are out in force! I can understand now why the Boobs Cruises suffer. Hardly ANY people there knew about CCC, or the Boobs Cruise, or any of the theme nights even at the resort, etc. Shame.

Anyway, Wednesday was White Dress Shirt & Heels Night, and that's what 2 of the 3 girls went out in, and that's it except for make-up. Ah yes! The 3rd was a bit reserved... for a while... but then Humper took matters aside and "solved her problem." Party time, goofy pics taken standing on the Sports Pools (Quiet pool? Drinking, remember...) sunshelf IN the pool. Random passersby of both genders jumping in to participate in pic-taking (If you were in that group and you think we've a pic of you with your bits hanging out, just PM and we'll find such!). Everyone ends up naked and skinny dipping, which is an awesome finish, and Stacia & I get an ovation as we stumble off down the hall carrying our clothes, my white butt illuminating the way (light of the moon, as it were...).

So, lingerie night comes around and here we are in the room after a power day of drinking by the pool.... wait, did I just skip the day? I sure did. But, I guess that's it, a power day of drinking and laughing around the pool, contests and games and so forth, talking and laughing, strolls down on the beach, etc. A little rain in the morning cleared off by mid-morning, and everyone flooded to the Sexy Pool. The power day of drinking ended with a Chinese meal, and a double helping of red chicken curry later and it's time to rest up before partying.... except the crash hit again and we didn't go down. Ah well.

Boobs Cruise: OK, part 1 of the BC this time, through no fault of Chinos or his new side-kick Dario (?), and definitely not Steve & janet, wasn't so much fun. We "left the dock" in good, decent weather, andd made it out to the snorkeling location OK, but we noticed that the Gulf was a bit more active than usual. The sea-sick types would've been killed, I'm telling ya. About 5 minutes after we left the snorkeling area, a squall line came up in front of us, basically covering Isla Mujeres. So, the captain was apparently and valiantly trying to keep us out of it, but that storm line just kept on chasing us, and the temp kept dropping, and the rain kept oming and the wind kept throwing spit at everyone. Eventually drove almost everyone below into the covered area, if you can believe it. AND someone had disregarded explicit instructions to not put paper in the ladies toilet! Rookie! AND some young lady (Rookie) had also decided that she needed to show off her ability to drink "the pink stuff" like it actually IS the Kool-Aid they make it from, and she yacked amidships. Pungeunt. AND the Rookie to Vet Boobs Cruiser ratio was something like 4:1, so when Chinos started putting up the Boobs Cruise flag, only about 20% of the ladies had their tops off. Buzzkill. The party does not go as well when the boob armor remains intact, this has been expirementally proven now. Boobs Out, party on. Boobs covered, Party slowdown.

Anyway, drinks kept flowing, Isla Mujeres' lunch was great as always, the games were OK, but the Rookies didn't want to really let go and have fun, looking shocked that a woman might enjoy playacting the sex positions game ith 2 guys she just met. Like that. Ah well. Their loss. Not like April! The ride back, once I got to sit down with Mat and Steve & Janet at the bar on Isla Mujeres, turned it back ON. Riding back was great, and the party vets made the most of it, sitting up in the front of the boat, acting as fun and foolish as one is SUPPOSED to on the BC! Good time. Still Worth Doing Each Time!

Then rest of the weekend was excitingly fun and deliciously entertaining in the always fantastic Temptation manner. Lots of hugs and kisses, tons of laughing. Talk of homes and the reasons to both be there and not be there, all of that stuff. All the great people that make us want to come back each time. And, the latest new friends you've had your whole life sort of thing.

To sum up, simply Great! We're stuck, and no trip back for us in October, we just found out. So... next year!

I'll leave y'all with this, which you guys can caption!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 2
    Thanks for the TR..well done!

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    We're going to Desire this Thursday - thanks for the great review - really looking forward to the foam party!
    :daisy:

4. DoubleDD

DoubleDD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great Sunday morning read.

5. midwestern

midwestern Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Good times John, that's a hellatous trip report, brings back memories of all the great times we had with our new friends. Hope we get a chance to hang out again!!!! Kevin and Tamie ............... Texans 2-0 WOW !!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
  7. Mactow701

Mactow701 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice review and a grand finale!

8. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Awesome review, thanks :)

Ali and I are in awe of your restraint with the nipple biter, not sure I'd have been quite as chill about it.

9. humperandwoody

humperandwoody Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Kinda makes you wonder why people keep going back?

Great trip report as always...let's start looking at dates for the next trip!!!

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    To be perfectly honest, I wasn't, then in the immediacy, quite as chill as I wrote it above. But, the NY couple we met, Ron was a way chilled-out guy himself - AND - had just had his lady go through something similar not 30 seconds before or so, sort of set it up. He said, "You watch. We were the last ones they tried that on." Which I didn't know. "Nobody is going to talk to them at all, now."

And no one did, for the next day and a half until they left, that we noticed. Cut off from the pack, you might say.

Besides, I strenuously avoid getting testosteroned up in that way on vacation... especially in Mexico, for the obvious reason. Mi gringo no so para... uh.... yeah, like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice