JJ long ass 14 days TRIP report for 3 to 17 MAY

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by JAZZY_JJ, May 25, 2012.

1. JAZZY_JJ

JAZZY_JJ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Well I'm still traveling, but nothing compared to the wonderful time I had at TTR,

As a Single guy wasn't sure what to expect , but Steve and this website really was the difference, all u great people helped make my arrival Go better then I could ever imagine!!*

Special thanks to sexy Bambi, Glenn, and Rob for all the tips and advise of what to bring and expect!

My Check in on day one went soooo smooth, they gave me a room over looking *paty O, perfect! if u single or a party couple that don't mind the music *until 2am, then u got the right one baby!!! Im like happy feet and love to dance all night so a close room *made it easy to run up, cool off, and dry off and come right back down for more dancing with the stars!!

Sexy pool , sexy pool, all I heard about what just go there as soon as I get there, well it lived up to it's expectations!! I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere of adults or as mom say grown folks!! having so much fun, open minded, *and especially the way everyone looked out for each other!! Thanks!!! Just don't drink the pool water! Lol...

The Temptation competitions around the pool was better than any Vegas entertainment Show !! My hats off to those brave participants, next year I'll be ready , after more *shotsssssss of course !!!

Theme night, theme night, oh my Gosh I enjoyed getting ready for them, hats, beads, lingerie, Mardi GRAS, white night and so Many of u did us proud and participate! Can't tell u how many people came up to me asking how did I know about all the themes and wish they had known about or Cancun care family website!! Yeah baby!!!

Boobs Cruise, Boobs Cruise, Boobs Cruise!!! Steve, Omar, and best crew ever!!!! I went on 2 boobs cruise and each one was different , but both was the highlight of my trip!!! Amazing how much freaking fun u have and those guys do a great job of making sure everybody have a great time!! A absolute must do!!! *Thank u Steve!!

Special shout out to Run and Jackie who nicked name me ANAL beads guy , even had people at airport *asking me where I get my anal beads! Lol!

I think the one person everyone was awaiting to meet was KELLY KAT , because all her enthusiasm on the forums , and she is one amazing person, kitten at times, but a big party CAT at heart!! and now my life long Friend that I won't go back unless she and Andy are going!!*

Of course M&M showed up and showed out!! U guys are my Hero! Next time lets sync up our dates!

Austin and Step got married on the TTR beach 5 MAY, and it was the most beautiful wedding!! Thank for letting me share in the moment!

Jello shots Kristin and Doug , *thanks and I'm going to practice making them and be ready next year!

Peaches and Rich, even though *the life threaten storm came just a hour after u arrive u both kept a smile and upbeat and truly enjoyed seeing your amazing smiles through it all !! Plus *your crazy hats, *whip cream, and sexy dresses! Didn't know peaches could be that sweet! Smile*

Jamie, u are the man, I didn't know u had dance moves like that!! Plus all keeping up with all the MAY roll call tracking and binders with pics and names was above and beyond and truly help me know who is who!!! *Thanks my friend!!*

So many names *to keep mentioning , please know I enjoyed u all and can't wait until Next MAY when the celebration will go on!!*

Last.....Bring plenty of sun block, and they do offer a late check out of like 10 USD *and hour so u can enjoy little longer and if u miss your shuttle , taxi was only 30 USD, please remember to bring tips for the boobs cruise and don't forget your bar tenders and maids they do soooooo much and most important very grateful!!!*

Oh Skip coco bongo, love the show, but wasn't worth standing in a corner all night with no room to even move, if u *like 25 and that's your thing, *then go for it, if u over 35 u been there done that and don't need it! stay at TTR!*

Sorry for this long TR novel, can u tell I *had the time of my life!*
    I didnt take one pic.... So if u have me smiling, then please send to JJJohnson72@yahoo.com

2. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Good trip report!
    Makes me excited about going back in Rocktober. :xyxthumbs:
    Was great meeting you and loved the anal beads. Still cant figure out how you packed all those hats lol
    Frank

3. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Sounds like you had a fabulous time! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up, reading TR's is helping me survive the 28 days till I get to TTR.

4. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Well I told you before what a great place TTR was and you would have a blast and glad you did. And aren't you glad you stayed for the whole trip and not go elsewhere for the few days you were going to do? Was great meeting you and cann't wait till next May for sure. It only gets better every year you go especially with the same people and there will always be new ones to meet year after year.

5. The Peaches

The Peaches Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +511 / 0
    Awesome TR JJ! Loved your spirit and dance moves. Your groove was on like donkey kong! Hope to groove another time. :)

6. Rudy&Jazz

Rudy&Jazz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    JJ, hopefully u didn't forget the bet with my wife. She is already talking about how great you gonna look wearing a NY GIANTS cap. I told her if u lose the bet u are probably gonna go to TTR on another month, but considering the friendships u made with the May folks-I suppose we will see u next May, HA. It's all good.

:sauer024: "Cowboys are better, no Giants are"

7. JAZZY_JJ

JAZZY_JJ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Frank, awesome time meeting you and so jealous you to go back more often! Just make sure to keep MAY on the agenda!

Pdxladies, I know that feeling of waiting and reading all the trip reports with so much excitement! Just like many that help me, let me know if u have any questions and just enjoy all that fun!! Come back MAY 2013!

Sweet Peaches! I Dont know if I miss your sweetness or how much u make me laugh with that adorable sense of humor and loving jokes ! Don't ever change and in your words! For sho-a..... Our paths will cross again!

Rob , heck yeah u was right and I'm so glad I stayed , thanks again, i couldn't imagine having to leave early ad not meeting all the great people , although I must say u are the man, staying 3 weeks so is that the record or do anyone know who stayed the longest?

Cowboys never forget their bet, so Rudy and Jazz get ready to join all the others in the sexy pool with cowboys gear on, they may change the name to Americas pool after cowboys win the superbowl next year!! Stop laughing jamie' lol....

All of u are so awesome! Really love how u made this trip best ever! Anal beads for everyone next year!! Lol...

8. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report, it was fabulous meeting you JJ, you are good people, as my Mom likes to say. We are already getting our jello shots ready for our return in September, cherry jello and whipped creme vodka, what a combo! And we are just like you, we only took 12 pictures one morning, and that was it. Maybe one day we will see you again there. :aktion030:

9. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Great meeting you JJ!! I just can't believe how quickly the time flew by while we were there! Will try to get a trip report written sometime soon.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Trina

10. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    DancingSean goes for 1 month at a time in January so I don't have the record

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice